A Sick Day

Sebastian's POV

I was laying on my bed when I felt something tickling on my chest. I can hear Ashley was babbling but still I kept my eyes shut. Yesterday she didn't even let me sleep. She cried all day, so I had to rock her whole night. Even if i stopped for a while she would just started to wail.

As I decided to lay, the tickling was bothering me. And somehow Ashley's sound was so close to hear. I opened my eyes and saw that Ashley on her front. She just rolled over. And her tiny little hand was trying to wake me up.

"Good Morning, Ginger!" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Gh!" said Ashley excitedly. I sat up and took sat her on my thigh to face me.

"Looks like someone doesn't want Daddy to sleep!" I yawned. Ashley leaned over and got hold of my t-shirt. She was trying to grab it with her tiny hands.

"You didn't let Dada sleep whole night and now you want to play?" I said in amusement. I sighed.

"Let Daddy get freshen up. You be a good baby!" I said as I held her in arm length and then kissed her cheeks. Somehow my daughter loves kisses a lot! She gave me a toothless grin.

I got up and placed her in the playpen. As soon as I placed her on her playpen which was in the corner of my room, she started to wail again. I have noticed one thing. After I came back from.Romania, she won't even spare a moment of being with me. I felt guilty that I had to leave her with Chace so that I could attend the press tours, premiers and Romania trip.

I think Ashley has somehow felt that i would leave her again. She loves Chace but doesn't like to stay away from her Daddy for very long.

"What happen Baby?" I said in a soft voice as I leaned to pick her up. She continued to wail. I took her in my arms and placed her head on my chest. But she didn't stop wailing.

"Why you crying, Ginger? Dada is here. I am not going anywhere. " I said softly as I patted her back. But she continued to wail. Her wailing always bothers me. It feels lile someone is stabbing my heart over and over again.

I placed her on my shoulder and started to rub her back gently. After a while she calm down and I exhaled in relief.

"You just wanted to be on Daddy's shoulder. Ain't you?" I cooed and kissed the side of her head. The weird thing was she just lied on my shoulder, didn't even bother to move ir make any sound. it was unlike Ashley. She is a very energetic baby and always babble. I started to worried.

When I felt that she has stopped crying, I again lied her down in the playpen. Again she started to wail.

"Looks like you want to be with Dada!" I said as I picked her up again and placed her on my shoulder. I went to bathroom to brush my teeth.

It is hard to do your work when you have a baby in your arm. I placed Ashley on my right shoulder and placed my left hand on her back to keep her in place. With my right hand I took my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

All the time I just observed Ashley that she wasn't behaving herself. Normally if I had taken her in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I am sure she wouldn't let me do it. She would try to grab my toothbrush or start to bang my face and giggle like it was the funniest thing in the world.I rinse my face and got out of the bathroom.

Now it was time for changing her diaper. I took her on her room. I grabbed baby wipes, powder, lotion and a new diaper from the drawers. Then I placed her on the changing table and she stated to cry again. Gosh! She is crying so much today!

"I promise Ginger. I won't leave you again. Dada is sorry?" I said in a worried voice. But she continued to cry. Watching her crying broke my heart.