In The End

Sebastian's POV

 "Where is your nose?" I said. Ashley grinned and pointed at her nose.

 " Noh! " Ashley said happily.

 "Where is your eyes?" I said. Shhe closed her eyes and poked her eyes.

 " Ai! " she said happily.

 "Where is your cheeks?" I said dramatically . Ashley slapped her chubby cheeks with her tiny palms. 

 "Theet!" Ashley winced and i started to laugh.

 " where is your hair? " i said mischievously. She gave me a knowing look.

 "No no." Ashley shook her head seriously and I started to laugh.

 " why do you hate your hair so much? " i said as I kissed her hair. She was about to argue but it was stopped by coughing. I patted her back as she struggled to cough. It was became dry.

When she was done, she confusedly placed her hand on her lips and patted her mouth with her chubby palm then took a look at it with a very serious pout.

 "No no!" Ashley happily beamed at me. Showing her clean hands with no phlegm . 

 "Yeah! No no! You've gotten well." I said happily . Ashley 's grin got wider. Her eyes were sparkling. My energetic baby was back. She started to struggle to get out of my arms. I put her down.

"Weth wo!" Ashley cheered as she started to walk as if she owns the place.  She went to her book section and started to read her books holding it upside down.

I walked to the fridge to took out some brownies which I bought yesterday. Yesterday 's grocery shopping was so fun. Ashley pulled the cart all around the store. She was really happy being so free.

I put brownies on a plate and then went to the living room finding Ashley playing with a bowl and spoon.

 "Who wants some brownies?" I said happily as I sat on the floor.

 "Puppy!" Ashley squealed and ran towards me. I started to laugh.

 " what is this? " i said pointing at the brownie.

 "Puppy!" Ashley started to jump. Wanting to eat. I made her sit on the floor and gave her a spoon. It was her first time. I watched it. She started to chew it and grinned.

 " Yum! " Ashley said excitedly as she stared to jump again. I chuckled.

 "Yum!........Here!" I said as i gave her more.

 " yum puppy! " Ashley's voice muffled. I laughed at her reaction. She ate a whole brownie then got up.

 "No no." Ashley shook her head cutely, then walked away. I was dumbfounded . I started to laugh.

I got up and started to clean the house. I took a moop and started to clean the floor. Ashley saw me and watch me for a while, then she ran inside, God knows where, she came back with her dirty onesie on her hand. She saw me then started to clean the floor with the onesie. I was shocked to see that.

 "Awhh baby! You are helping Dada!" I cooed as i ruffled her hair.

 " Ayeeeee! " she whinned.  She doesn't like touching her hair. She continued to wipe the floor. Then she did something which really amazed me. Shhe bent down and lick the floor.

 "Yum!" Ashley ginned happily. I crouched down.

 " what did you do? " i said trying to keep a straight face. But the grin after licking the floor on her face was sooo bright that i couldn't help but laugh. Ashley grinned at me more.