Ashley Turns One (Part 2)

A/N: Please read the A/N in the end! <3 

Sebastian's POV

I looked at the park which is now decorated. Every corner was screaming "DISNEY!" 

It was decorated beautifully. The entrance was   covered with a flowergate which was a Moana reference. Then inside, there was a huge party tent. The party tent's ceiling was covered with paper lanterns. Then in the far end, there was candies, and Disney reference foods. Before every food, there was a cardboard-made disney character. Like, in front of ice-cream there was Olaf. In front of pumpkin cady, there was Cinderella. In front of Apple, there was Snow White. Mr and Mrs Potato  was in front of the potato dishes. To Tangled reference, Chace insisted to serve foods in frying pans. For the elders teas were served in Mrs Potts and Chip. And to my much amusement, in front of the crab dish, there was Sebastian the crab and mine photo. And all the other food has their own Disney characters. The tent is mainly for the food section and the tables. In every table there was a Rose covered in a glass. 

Outside the tent in the huge park under the sky, there was sets of Cinderella, Snow White, The Princess and the Frog, Toy Story, Tangled, Moana, Lion King and all the Disney characters Ashley loves. In front every set there was cameras. As I planned to make every set a photo booth. On the other side there was the stage were there was the birthday banner which was covered with balloons and fairy lights. The ground was also covered with fairy lights and in front of the banner, there was a flower covered highchair for Ashley. And there was Disney songs playing from the speakers.

 The party was looking just as I planned for my baby. I was so happy with it and it seems Ashley loved it. Cause she was running around the party happily and her guard Dean was running after her.

"This looking amazing!" said Chace happily.  Everyone nodded.

"Man! This is my dream birthday party!" said Chris like a child and I chuckled. 

"We should get ready for the party." I said as I picked up the running Ashley.

"Dadadada!" She protested.

"We are gonna come back, Baby!" I said and Ashley made a pout.

"I can't wait to see what you will make her, After all she is the star of the show." said Chace as he pinched Ashley's cheeks and Ashley giggled.

"Wait till you see." I winked and everyone laughed.

"See ya, guys." I said as we parted our ways and I buckled Ashley on the car seat and drove to home. By the time I reached home I saw my baby already asleep.

"She needs a power nap." I said as I picked up a sleeping Ashley resting her head on my shoulder and went to our apartment. I placed Ashley on the bed covered her with a blanket and kissed her cheek.  I took out our dresses for the party and placed it on the bed. Then I went to take a shower. I took a relaxing shower and changed into comfy clothes. I got out of the shower and made Ashley's bottle. By the time I was finished, my baby was already up. I feed her and too her to shower. I carefully shampooed her hair and finished her shower. I picked up my nakey baby and warped her into a towel. I placed her on the counter and dried her body, then blow dried her hair for quick. Ashley was giggling while I blew her hair with cold mood.

Then I placed her on the changing table and put lotion and powders. Put a diaper on and put her dress. She will be dressed as Moana. The reason why I chose Moana is that Moana is an independent badass character who is just as  curious and adventure loving as Ashley and somehow I see a lot of resemblance on Moana in Ashley. I put the dress and looked at her. 

SHE WAS LOOKING THE MOST ADORABLE MOANA IN THE WORLD!

"Oh my god baby! You are looking sooooooooooooo cute!!!!"  I said as I picked her up and started to shower kiss all over her face.  Ashley started to giggle. I put her on her playpen as I didn't want to take a risk to  let her ruin her dress. I put my own dress and guess what I dressed as? I give a big credit to my wife for that. She always told me that I am her Prince Charming. And I became Prince Charming. But Now I am her Prince Charming, she is not here.