Baba

I am dedicating this to a special person! <3 <3 I don't know why I just look at her username and there was Evans on it. So i decided that if I would write a chapter with Chris Evans on it I will dedicate it to her <3

Sebastian's POV

I put a t-shirt and a tiny comfy pants on Ashley and then made a cute ponytail with her hair. Her hair has got so long that her front hair just covers her forehead entirely. She was continuously chewing her fingers.

"Bububububub!" she babbled.

"Yes, baby. We are going to Baba." I smiled as I picked her up and locked the doors. We got into the car and the whole ride Ashley just babbled and babbled. We reached Chris's house and I took her diaper bag as well Ashley's fav toys Water bottle and held her on the other hand. You know Ashley nowadays doesn't like  to be hold in arms. She rather likes when someone carries her on the neck. But for now,no chance.

I rang the doorbell and Chris opened the door with a huge smile.

"My Nuget!!" Chris yelled happily and Ashley gave e squeal. She loves him. Ashley started to jump on my arm. Chris took her in his arms and started to kiss all over her face. Her giggled filled the air. I smiled.

"How are you my man?" said Chris as he placed Ashley on his neck and Ashley grabbed his hair.

"I am good man. How are you?" I said as I watched Ashley was very concentrated to grab Chris's individual hairs and her drool dripping on Chris' hair.

"I  am amazing now! You brought my Ginger!" said Chris happily.

"I should go now or I'll be late for work. Thanks for taking care of Ginger, Chris." I samiled thankfully.

"Hey she is my daughter as well. I love her." Chris said as he shook his head which tickled Ashley's face and she started to giggle.

"We will have a great day! We are going the beach!" said Chris excitedly. I chuckled.

"Have a nice day and Ginger, don't make any trouble for Baba." I said as I went to my car. I felt a bit sad that I will be missing my baby's first day at beach. But it's okay. She has her Baba with her. I think that Chris should also experience something of his daughter. After all Anna made him Ashley's Baba. 

Third Person's POV

Chris went inside with Ashley on his neck. He could feel wet something on his head. And he surely know it's Ashley's drool. He could care less. She is like his own daughter. When she was just a  fetus she peed on him so many times.

Dodger came running towards them and started to bark happily. He was jumping happily to catch Ashley. Ashley was also leaning down and giggling towards Dodger. Chris put down Ashley and placed her on the floor and sat beside her. Dodger started to lick her face and she started to giggle. Chris felt so happy and full when he saw both of his babies are happy and playing.

Dodger was licking, then brushing his nose on Ashley's chubby cheeks. Ashley was giggling and trying to catch Dodger's face. Chris captured the moment in the moment and posted it on twitter. He let Dodger play with Ashley for a while.

For a moment he just started at Ashley. His Nuget has grown up so much! He is seeing her after so long. Last time he saw his nuget, she was so sick. But now she is back again with her happy self. Sometime Chris thinks about how it will be if he had a family as well. His own kids. He is sure they will be as naughty as him. Seeing Ashley he always feels that if he could keep her to him forever. She is like the shining start which always makes everyone happy. Chris gently brushed Ashley's hair and she looked at him.