2 ~ Virgil

Three months later and Virgil realized that Roman had a routine. Every day the royal wanna-be would come at the coffee shop at 3:10 ish, flirt with Virgil, get an overly complicated coffee and rant to his friends in the corner. Roman was dramatic, loud, flirtatious, confident; one of the guys Virgil would never fall for, yet here he was, developing a crush on him.

But today, things were different. The shift was going slower then usual, Remy was sitting on the counter where people ordered their drinks, sipping his coffee, Virgil was snacking on one of the cookies Patton baked that morning, leaning against the counter and chatting with his friend, time passed quickly, and there was no sign of Roman. "Who you waiting for babe? You're even more anxious then usual." Virgil bit his lip, knowing that Remy could call out Virgil's lies in an instant.

"There's this guy, who comes here everyday at the same time, But he's running late today..." Virgil trialed off as he seen a white jacket out of the corner of his eye, looking towards the glass door he seen Roman, wearing a white jacket with a gold crown patch in the center, he seemed to be giggling and besides him, was Dee, wearing a black T-shirt his tattoo covered arms were completely showing, and Roman kept pointing at different scale tattoos and saying something, the two walked in.

Remy looked back at Virgil, his concern filled eyes hidden behind his sunglasses as Virgil gritted his teeth, before forcing a smile, pushing his sleeves back up to his elbows. "Hello, Dee, Roman." Dee paused for a moment before smiling again.

"Hey V, the usual please." Virgil nodded, not giving his friend another glance.

Roman smiled more. "Greetings my emo prince-"

"Just get on with it Ro, what do you want today?"  Virgil didn't know why he was being even colder then usual but something inside of him...hurt when he saw Roman walking with Dee like that...when he saw the smile he was giving Dee, it was different then a friend smile and it shouldn't have hurt Virgil because there's no way he could actually like Roman right?

But it was nice to have someone notice him, someone compare him to royalty, someone so...fantastic think so highly of him. And Roman was such a nice guy too, Virgil loved it, he loved- no, he doesn't, there's no way.

Roman pauses, seemed confused, before grinning. "Alrighty then, just a hot chocolate today, You seem to make a good hot chocolate." Virgil nodded grabbing two cups and scribbling Dee and Roman on them, not putting the usual crown he did by Romans name.

"Hey babe, introduce me to this hotty you're talking to." Remy chirped up, Talking to Dee as he eyed Roman through his sunglasses. Virgil tensed up, Of course both of his friends knew nothing about him and Romans...connection? Talking? They both had jobs they usually stayed out of the cafe after school, they never seen Roman before.

Well obviously Dee and him were getting together great. Virgil finished the two drinks, turning around and offering them to the two. "Pay up." Virgil mumbled, showing them the amount. Dee paid for both drinks since Roman was preoccupied talking to Remy.

Dee gave Virgil a concerned glance. "V...you need to talk for a moment?" Virgil shook his head.

"im fine Dee, I'm perfect." Virgil mumbled, Roman, choose this time to reenter the conversation, looking at Virgil with a grin.

"Yea, you are." Virgil hated that he couldn't stop the blush on his cheeks, he crossed his arms.

"Pay up, drama king." Virgil extended his hand for the tip. "Don't make me get Patton and tell him you're being impolite again." he joked.

"Oh come on! Let me flirt without paying!" Roman handed him a five dollar bill.

"Im sure other people don't charge for flirting." Virgil mumbled, glancing at Dee who was giving a confused look.

Roman huffed. "I don't wanna flirt with others!" He glanced at his watch, mouthing 'shit' before grabbing Dee's wrist and running to the door.

"Hey, babe, boys night tonight, seems like we need to talk." Remy called after Dee, who gave a thumbs up, as the two left Remy turned to Virgil. "and you need to tell me next time there's a regular hottie!"

"well, maybe I wanted that hottie." Virgil paused to stick his tongue out at Remy. "And there this cute guy who comes in the afternoon, he's trying to be a therapist I think." As Remt started to talk about something Virgil spaced out, thinking about what Roman said.

'I don't want to flirt with others!'

Then what was happening between him and Dee? And why did Virgil care so damn much?

~~
BEEP BEEP BITCH HERES THE CHAPTER

you see that drama? Remys bout to spill the motherfucking tea

I'm excited for this, I hope ya'll are enjoying this as much as I am!

VOTE (pls it makes me happy)
COMMENT (it makes me giggle like crazy when I see a comment!!)
KEEP READING (don't give up on me! I know im a shit writer but pls man pls)

Word count: 874