1 ~ dumb drop out

"Hi, I'm Virgil Storm, I'm twenty-one and dropped out of college cause I'm dumb as shit, please hire me to make coffee's?" Virgil stared at himself in the mirror for another second before groaning, he heard a chuckle come from his phone, which was balancing on the sink watching Virgil as he facetimed one of his two best friends, this one being Remy Bean, the gayest person you'll ever meet.

"Oh, babe, that's the worst way to introduce yourself! Be confident!" The older male exclaimed, Virgil looked down at his phone, watching the dirty blonde fix his hair.

"Have you met me? I can't be confident." Virgil stated simply, shrugging.

"Yes, you can! Pretend you're me!" Remy exclaimed, "Get you a leather jacket, be hot as F, and introduce yourself like you're the best person on this goddamn Earth! Go!" Virgil rolled his eyes, shrugging off his over-sized patchwork jacket and sighing. He put himself in Remy's mindstate, smacking his lips before speaking.

"Sup gurl? I'm Virgil Storm, I'm twenty-one, and I make the best damn coffee ever, you're gonna hire me so when do I start?" There was silence for a moment before slow clapping.

"Perfect, we're gonna Virgil-ify it now though."

It took two hours for the two to get Virgil in a mindstate where he wasn't on the verge of having a panic attack, ready to ace an interview Virgil walked to the 'This and That Cafe'

After a very awkward interview Virgil walked out with feeling confident with his interview, putting his headphones on top of his head he turned on Panic! At The Disco, merrily walking down the street, lost in his own thoughts.

So lost, that he ran into a certain brown haired, glasses wearing boy. "Oops! My bad!" A giggle escaped the short male, he picked up the headphones that fell of Virgil's head, handing them to the purple haired boy. "I'm Patton, It's nice to meet you, though it's a shame that we literally ran into each other!" another giggle from the over enthuastic short male.

Virgil physically restrained himself from walking away, taking his headphones back. "Thanks, Im.....VirgilStorm." he muttered his name fast enough that it melted together.

"Sorry I didn't catch that, can you say it again?" the man gave a patient and happy smile, which was the only reason Virgil sighed, taking a deep breath.

"Virgil." he did a half wave, getting ready to slink off, from the male who was strikingly similar to himself, they had the same light brown hair color (the only difference being Virgils purple tips) and were almost the same height, Patton was a bit chubbier then Virgil but there was nothing wrong with that. Patton gave another smile.

"Nice to meet ya! Hope we see each other again!" he waved with a bright smile as Virgil walked away, hoping to never see the man again.

Virgil ended up getting the job, working the morning shift he made a routine, despite only having the job for a month. During the morning the only people there being Dee Liar (an unfortunate but accurate last name) and Remy Bean.

Virgil was sitting on the table, sipping his freshly made hot chocolate and listening to Dee and Remy talk. His eyes ended up drifting to Dee, observing the burn scars on one side of his face, and his oodly colored eyes. At the moment his tattoos were visible too.

Dee was a tattoo artist, he had a slow set of scales growing across his body, Virgil had a few different designs on his arms, the only one visible at the moment was the snake curling around his right forearm, and an orange eye on his left forearm, his two best friends lame symbols. "Woo, cutie at the door." Remy pointed to the glass door, sipping his frappe combination, Virgil snapped out of his daydream, his eyes looking towards the door to see the same boy from the other day, Patton? Yea Patton! Virgil hopped off the table, straightening out his barista apron and resisting the urge to pull his hoodie sleeves from his elbows to his wrists. As the door opened Virgil gave a halfhearted smile. The short male grinned.