FÔRTŸ-FÎVÈ : ÖÛTŚÎDÉ

Chapter Forty-Five : Outside

"I need to grab something from my locker." Carla said.

"Okay, we'll wait for you." Leanna nodded.

Carla then spoke, "Can one of you guys come with me? Like these clothes and then Zach and the boys, I don't feel comfortable."

Alexis nodded her head, "I'll go with you."

Carla and Alexis waved to the other three and walked away.

"I wonder why the boys were so mad." Alexis mumbled.

Carla shrugged, "I mean we are dressing like this, so I guess they feel like we are exposing ourselves."

Alexis shrugged, I hope their aren't mad."

Carla shook her head, "Corbyn will never be mad at you, you're his girl."

"His girl?" Alexis asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Corbyn likes you! Like when the boys came to Lea's house drunk, he said that he wanted to eat you." Carla laughed as she opened her locker.

"He was drunk!" Alexis exclaimed. Alexis looked inside of Carla's locker, she saw pictures on the door. There was one picture that caught her eye, it was of her Zach, "When did you take this?" Alexis asked as she pointed at the picture.

"Huh?" Carla looked at the photo, "It was the day we all skipped, me and Zach 'confessed' to each other, well more like me." Carla smiled sadly, "But its a memory, and I like to keep and make 'em."

Alexis smiled, "So tumblr to say."

Carla laughed and rolled her eyes playfully, "Why thank you."

Alexis laughed, "Lets get going, the others are waiting."

———

"Please, ma!" Jack begged, "It was just to protect you! You know about me having sisters, I wouldn't imagine someone doing that to them!"

Roselyn glared at him, "Jack, my name is Roselyn."

Jack's heart shattered, "What?"

"Jack, stop calling me dumbass nicknames! We aren't dating, and we will never date!" Roselyn shouted before she entered her car.

Jonah turned to Leanna, "Lea, you know I would never to that! All we wanted to do is make things better, not worse!"

"My name is Leanna." She hissed, "Also, you guys can go around and always fight. I respect that you didn't, you matured. But the things you said and did, that's just childish." Leanna shook her head in disappointment before she went to passenger seat.

"Maryjane, please, you know that I would never or do those things to you!" Daniel begged.

"Do I? I mean you've changed in the last two almost three years, so do I actually know you?" Maryjane questioned before she went to the backseat.

Carla and Alexis were already in the car, the zoomed into the car before Corbyn and Zach saw them. Well, that's what they think.

"Open the door, Carla!" Zach's voice boomed with anger.

"Drive, Rosie." Carla said to her friend.

"Way ahead of you." Roselyn muttered as she pulled out.

The boys watched the car go out of the schools parking lot.

"Fuck!" Zach screamed.