TWÈÑTŸ- TWÔ : FÉÊŁÎŃGŚ

Chapter Twenty-Two : Feelings

"Please say something." Zach begged Carla as she sat there in silence.

"What am I suppose to say, Zach?" Carla finally asked after ten minutes of not speaking.

"I know you're not going to say it back, but, please, never stop talking to me," Zach sniffled, "You make me so happy, I have never felt this way about someone. I know what happened a few years ago, and if I knew, I wouldn't say any of that shit." Zach wiped a tear away.

Carla turned his face with her hand, and wiped a tear away, "Don't cry." Carla smiled sadly, "I'm not worth crying for."

"Carla," Zach grabbed the sides of her face, "You are worth more than a billion dollars." Zach let go of her and held her hand, "Please, just can we talk about us?"

"Zach, I don't know what I feel." Carla answered, "They say you can't love another if you can't love yourself, I need to work that a bit more."

Zach scoffed, "Why don't you love yourself? You're perfect!"

"In your eyes I am, but in my eyes, I'm ugly."

"Baby, please, please, please, don't say that about yourself. It makes me feel like I can't love you, but I do. You're my sunshine, my moon, my everything." Zach ranted.

"Zach, we only knew each other for two weeks. You can't love someone in two weeks." Carla rolled her eyes.

"I know, I've lived you longer." Zach shrugged.

Carla furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"Everyday since the beginning of the year, I've favored you. Two weeks ago is when I grew balls and started to talk to you." Zach explained.

Carla smiled, "Zach," She held a hand to his cheek, "Let me know what I feel, then I'll tell you, okay?"

Zach frowned, "Okay, I don't wanna rush you or anything."

"Thanks for understanding." Carla kissed his cheek.

She got up and walked away. Zach watched her small figure walk with more confidence then she usually does. She held her head up high. Zach smiled, knowing he helped Carla in some type of way.

"No problem." Zach smiled.