FÎFTÈÉÑ : ŚÛBWÀŸ

Chapter Fifteen : Subway

"Can we wear your guys hoodies?" Maryjane asked as Jonah parked.

"Why?" Corbyn asked.

"Do you see us?" Alexis commented.

Corbyn rolled his eyes and took off his NASA hoodie and gave it to Alexis, "Happy?"

Alexis slipped on the over sized hoodies, "Thanks, I guess."

Daniel slipped off his red crew neck hoodie and passed it to Maryjane. She smiled and the red hoodie on. Daniel have her a toothy grin.

Jonah gave Leanna his black hoodie, "Don't get any drugs on that."

"Thanks for the faith." Leanna rolled her eyes as she put on the hoodie.

Zach smirked as he looked at Carla, "I don't know if I should this off."

"Zach, c'mon! You don't want guys looking at me, right?" Carla asked.

"I hate you." Zach mumbled as he took his oversized black crew neck hoodie and gave it Carla, "Also, I'm getting that back."

Carla rolled her eyes as she slipped it on, "I was going to."

Jack gave Roselyn his oversized blue Champion hoodie. Roselyn grinned as she put it on, "Why is it so big?"

"The real question is, why not have it so big?" Jack laughed.

"Alright, let's go." Jonah announced.

The ten walked out of the van to the Subway. Carla kept near Zach, she didn't know the guys very well. Her friends were all talking to the other boys, she didn't want to interrupt the conversation.

"What are you getting?" Zach asked.

"A ham and cheese sub."

"That's it? No lettuce? No tomatoes?" Zach questioned as he held the door opened for Carla.

"I'm a very picky eater." Carla answered, "Also I'm getting a bag of chips and a slushee."

"Okay, so do you want the six inch or foot long?" Zach questioned.

"Six inch, I wouldn't finish the foot long." Carla told him, "What are you getting?"

"Probably a small pizza." Zach shrugged.

"You decide to come to a Subway, and get a pizza?" Carla laughed, "You're so weird."

The ten went to the line, well Zach, Carla, Jonah, and Leanna took some tables to make a bigger table for the ten.

"I know." Zach smiled. Not smirked, he actually smiled. Zach placed the final chair down, "I'll get our orders Carla, stay here with Leanna and Jonah."

Carla nodded her head as she sat down. Jonah looked at her then back at Zach, probably to see if he was looking Jonah's way. Jonah turned back to Carla, "What?" Carla asked.

"Zach smiled." Jonah exclaimed.

"So?" Leanna asked, "People smile all the time."

"This is Zach we are talking about, he hasn't smiled since his last actual girlfriend." Jonah explained, "Carla, you're making Zach change, but it's a good change."

"No, Zach is just a friendly person." Carla shook her head.

"He fought a guy over weed." Jonah said.

"Whatever, but what do you mean I'm changing him?" Carla looked at Zach, who was ordering their food.

"Zach had never, I mean never, just take no as an answer. He would literally make sure he got what he wanted in less than a week. It took him, so far, two weeks with you. Zach is learning that he just take girls for his sexual needs." Jonah explained, "Also, Zach hasn't been this happy, in a while. So keep what you're doing."

Carla thought, "Why would he change for me?