THÎRTŸ-ÈÏGHT : DÔÑT TÀŁK

Chapter Thirty-Eight : Don't Talk

"Look it's Kay, Tatum, Gabbie, Christina, and Angi." Alexis pointed out.

Those girls were some of the most popular girls at school, also the prettiest. The boys had flings with them. Like Kay and Zach, Tatum and Jonah, Gabbie and Jack, Christina and Corbyn, and Daniel and Angi. But this was in junior year, it's a year later now.

"They're called, The Fakes." Maryjane dissed.

Carla laughed, "Good one."

The five girls laughed and continued talk to one another. That's until Kay and her friends walked up to them.

"Hey, sluts." Kay greeted with the fakest smile ever.

"We aren't sluts, hoe." Roselyn fired back.

"What did you just call her?" Christina asked.

"She called her a hoe, problem?" Leanna questioned as she tied her hair in a bun, "Because we have no problem squaring up."

"Cute," Tatum gave a sarcastic smile, "You think because you hangout with the guys, made you tougher."

"What the hell did you say?" Carla glared as she stood up.

"I mean isn't it obvious?" Gabbie taunted, "The boys are still getting over us, so they're messing with you guys."

"Oh, wait," Angi gave unsure smile, "You didn't."

"Bummer." Kay shrugged.

Carla and her friends dropped their stuff, the boys weren't there because they were getting their food from the lunch line. Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel couldn't see the girls beat the shit out of Kay and her friends.

"Y'all wanna handle this here or outside?" Alexis asked she put her hair in a messy bun, "Because it wouldn't matter, you guys are boutta get the fuck beat outta you."

Tatum gave them strange looks, "Of course you guys would result to fighting, it's just how your ghetto minds work."

Leanna couldn't take it anymore, she slapped Tatum across the face, "What the fuck did you say, bitch?!"

Tatum babied her now red cheek, "Did you just slap me?!"

"Hey! Hey! Wow! Wow!"

The five girls heard the voice of Jonah, who came over and put arms around Leanna's waist and picked her up. He backed her up to wall and said some calming words to her.

"What's going on?" Zach asked as he stood in front of Carla.

"These bitches wanna talk shit!" Carla answered.

"They let their mouths run checks their hands can't cash!" Maryjane shouted.

"Mary, calm down!" Daniel shushed.

"No, this hoes wanna talk shit, but they can't do anything!" Roselyn yelled.

"Hey, hey, hey, ma!" Jack stood in front of her, "Just calm down."

"I'm tired of these girls!" Alexis pointed at the five girls, "Like go the fuck away! Don't say shit, the y'all can't fight about it?!"

Corbyn grabbed onto her arm and pulled her into a hug, "Lexi, c'mon, just don't talk to them."

"I knew they wouldn't do anything." Angi laughed.

"You wanna see me do something?!" Maryjane pushes Daniel out of the way and went face to face to her, "Cause bitch, in a minute, you won't be laughing!"

"Watch me, bitch." Angi laughed.

Maryjane punched Angi in her face. Kay and the other three tried to pull on Maryjane's hair, to try and jump her, but Carla and Roselyn hopped in. Carla pulled Kay off of Maryjane and slapped her. Roselyn grabbed Gabbie's hair, wrapped her hand in it, and repeatedly punched Gabbie in the face or head.

"Jonah let me go!" Leanna shouted as she manage to get Jonah off of her. Then she went zooming to Tatum and punched her.

Alexis managed to get out of Corbyn's grip and went straight to Christina. Christina did try to slap Alexis across the face, but she blocked and slapped her in the face.

"Hey!" The boys said in unison and pulled Carla and her friends off of the girls, "Calm down!"

The other five girls were on the ground crying and sobbing. The girls were right, don't talk shit if you can't do anything about it.