ÈŁÉVÊÑ : FÎGHT

Chapter Eleven : Fight

"Daniel, stop!" Maryjane shouted as she pushed past people.

Daniels friends were fighting the other guys' friends. Of course, they tried to jump into the fight. Daniel's friends made sure they didn't.

Carla saw Zach fighting some guy from her fifth period. He would always flirt with her. Carla never payed any attention to him, she would flip him off or have Maryjane deal with him. The guys name was Jayden. Jayden was a mess. Bloody nose, bloody lip, a few cuts. Just bloody everything.

"Zach!" Carla shouted.

Zach looked up, he saw Carla. Zach had a cut on his cheek, his knuckles bloody, his face red from anger.

"Carla, go away, I'll talk to you later."

Carla furrowed her eyebrows, "Carla?"

Zach didn't respond, he kept fighting Jayden. Jayden had a little time to regain strength, but not enough. That's because the next punch Zach gave, sent Jayden to floor. He was still conscious, just barely.

Carla ran up to Zach. Her small hand grabbed his hand, "What the hell was that about?"

Zach looked at her, "I'll talk to you later." Zach gave Carla a quick kiss on the forehead before he walked away.

Carla watched his figure walk where Jonah and the rest, but Daniel, were. The big group of people were still there. Carla was surprised the principal didn't come out yet. She was more shocked that Zach called her by her real name.

"Carla." She whispered to herself, "He called me Carla."

She looked back at Zach. He was watching Daniel beat the living shit out of someone. Carla got a better look at the guy. It was some guy that commented a lot of Maryjane's Instagram pictures. He was in Maryjane's third, sixth, and seventh period. Let's say, Maryjane isn't the nicest person to him. His name was Aaron. Aaron, Jayden, and the other two boys, are all friends with Jason.

Carla walked over to her friends, well just Alexis. Alexis was near Corbyn. Carla is guessing that Alexis feel safe around Corbyn, Carla has never seen Alexis so close to male.

"Lexi, why is Daniel fighting Aaron?" Carla asked.

"I honestly don't have-" Alexis began.

"Aaron was talking shit about Maryjane." Corbyn butted in.

"What?" The two girls asked.

"Why would Daniel care?" Carla asked.

"If you couldn't tell, Daniel has a small crush on her." Corbyn laughed lightly. Corbyn looked at Alexis, "He fought for her."

"What did Aaron say?" Alexis questioned.

"He said that him and Maryjane fucked and that she was tight as shit. Aaron also said that Maryjane gave him a blowie and that he took Maryjane's virginity, that was all I heard. Well before Daniel punches him in the face."

The two girls looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Mary is not a virgin!" They both retained their laughter.

"She been lost that shit for like two almost three years." Alexis explained.

"Yeah she said she lost it to one her guy friends." Carla agreed.

"Really? Daniel lost his to one of his girl friends." Corbyn stated.

The three stayed silent until they realized something.

"Ew!" Carla shouted, "They did the nasty!"

"Hey! What's going on! Get to class! Everyone!"

The students in the hallways ran to their next class.

"I want all fifteen of you," Principal. Kelly pointed at Carla, her friends, Daniel, his friends, Jason, and his friends, "To my office! Now!"

"Shit." Carla mumbled.