ÈÎGHTÉÊÑ : ŚÀTÛRDÁŸ MÔRŃÏÑG

Chapter Eighteen : Saturday Morning

"My head hurts so much." Leanna whined, "And Jonah said to not get anything in his hoodie. I failed at that."

It was the next morning. The boys and girls drank last night, they also smoked some weed. It was just in the moment, they wanted to take the girls out, so they wanted to make them feel comfortable. Drinking and doing drugs, is a way.

Alexis chuckled, "Corbyn saw me put vodka on his."

"Jack didn't really care, he said I could keep it or give it back. Bitch I'm keeping this shit." Roselyn said as she sat up in the bed.

Maryjane walked back inside with some food her mom made, "Well here is breakfast, also the boys said we should hangout today."

"Wait, did Daniel say anything about his hoodie?" Carla asked as she took her portion of the food.

"Uh, Dani said just it to give him Monday." Maryjane answered.

"Dani?" Alexis smirked.

"Yeah, why?" Maryjane asked as she passed out the food, "Him and I used to be close, closer than all of us, so the nicknames just stuck, I guess."

"I have a question." Carla said.

"That is?" Maryjane looked at her.

"Who did everyone lose their virginity to?" Carla questioned.

"When I was fifteen, I fucked the boy at the skatepark that had straight hair, I never got his name though." Roselyn answered.

"Some guy in my biology class when I was sixteen." Alexis commented.

"I was at a party, I was wasted, and I had sex with some guy, that's when I was fifteen." Leanna said before she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Uh, one of my guy friends when I was fifteen." Maryjane answered.

"I lost mine at the same party with Leanna." Carla answered.

"That's why when we went to gym, you could barely run!" Leanna laughed.

The five girls laughed before they continued eating their breakfast. They finished around 10:30, then Maryjane's mom came in.

"The boys are back, Mary."