ØÑÊ : ÃÑŃÕŸĪÑG BÖŸŠ

Chapter One : Annoying Boys

"I still don't understand why we have to do this." Alexis whined.

"Girl, this is school." Carla responded.

"More like prison." Maryjane commented.

"More like Hell." Leanna rolled her eyes.

"Bitch, this is the afterlife, fuck you mean?" Roselyn slammed her locker door.

The five girls walked down the hallway, of course avoiding some people, bumping into students, and trying to survive.

"Did you guys hear about Zach Herron and Jason getting into a fight?" Maryjane asked.

"No, what happened?" Carla asked.

The five girls sat down at their usual lunch table, the cafeteria slowly, but surely, being filled.

"Jason smoked half of Zach's gram, the rest is all over Snapchat and Instagram." Maryjane explained.

"Only you would know." Leanna rolled her eyes.

"Because she doesn't do drugs in her free time, Leanna." Roselyn pointed out.

Leanna sarcastically smiled as she flipped her friend off, in which Roselyn returned.

The girls kept talking about things. Things like tests, teachers, people they liked or hated, what they're doing after school. Wondering if they all wanted to hang out, you know, the normal seventeen year old things.

"So at noon-" Carla began but was stopped by a loud fist on the lunch table.

Her and friends looked up to get a group of people. More like a group of boys.

"Can I help you?" Carla asked.

"We're sitting here."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Carla questioned as she looked fully at the boy.

Maryjane laughed as she answered, "That's Zach, and his friends. Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel."

"So I'm gonna day this again, and never again, we are sitting here." Zach smirked.

Zach and his friends sat down on the other side of table, of course they intimidated some of the girls, well, it was the slightest bit.

"So at noon, Sunday at the mall, meeting at the entrance?" Carla continued on her sentence before Zach interrupted her.

Her friends nodded their heads, showing agreement.

"What's your name, baby girl?" Zach asked.

Carla scoffed, "Not interested."

"Didn't say you were, I just need a name." Zach remarked.

"Carla, Carla Jones." Carla answered with an eye roll, "These are my friends, Roselyn, Leanna, Alexis, and I'm pretty sure you all know Maryjane."

Zach nodded his head, "Now I know what name to call out at night." He winked.

Carla made a disgusted face, "All five of us, man, I didn't know you were a groupie."

Jonah laughed, "He meant when he is beating his meat, he'll call out your name."

"I knew what he meant, Justin." Carla retorted.

"Jonah."

"Same difference."

Carla turned her friends to join on the conversation, but she felt Zach's eyes on her. His dangerous brown eyes. The way he licked his lips when Carla licks her lips, or the way he rose his eyebrows when Carla said a curse word, or the smirk he gets when Carla laughs.

Carla turned back to face Zach to see him staring, not caring to even turn away. A small blush went on her face.

"Uh, what?" Carla looked him.

"Nothing," Zach looked away for a second, "It's just that, your just so fucking beautiful."