ÑÎŃÈ : WHÀT Ί TÁKÏÑG ŚÔ ŁÖŃG

Chapter Nine : What Is Taking So Long

"So wait, you have like four sisters, but you're still a dick to females?" Roselyn asked.

Jack shrugged, "Like if a boy fucks around with one of my sisters, I'll fuck him up."

The eight laughed. It has been twenty minutes since Zach and Carla went into the bathroom. What was taking so long?

"I'll go get Zach and Carla." Maryjane stated as she got up.

Maryjane walked down the hall to the bathroom. She heard some movement in bathroom. So she knocked on the door. The movements stopped for a second. Then she heard someone yell, "What?!" The voice was more deep, she was guessing it was Zach's.

"What is taking so long, we still playing." Maryjane smirked knowing what their were doing.

"Uh, give us a minute." Zach replied through the door.

Maryjane laughed, "Okay!"

On the other side of the door, Carla was in a bra, only in her shorts and bra. Her shirt was on the ground. Zach was breathing heavily, he was shirtless, he had everything else on.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea." Carla smacked Zach's shoulder.

She pushed Zach away from her and jumped down from the sink. Carla grabbed her shirt and slipped it on quickly. Zach licked his lips as he held on Carla's waist from behind.

"Oh, c'mon! You have to help me now!" Zach whispered in her ear.

Carla felt Zach's hard on, of course it was her fault, but she knew the idea if him and her almost having sex, it wasn't good. So an idea popped into her head.

Carla turned around, "Really?" Zach nodded his head, "Well, I guess I could."

"There's the good girl."

Carla palmed Zach through his jeans, he bite his lip at Carla's actions. She used her other hand to keep Zach looking at her. Carla could tell he wanted to let out groans and moans.

"Well, I don't want." Carla stopped her hands and walked away from Zach. She took one last glance at the mirror as she fixed her hair.

"What the fuck?!" Zach yelled.

Carla shrugged, "It's either play or get played." Carla grabbed on the door handle, "Fix yourself before you come out, that's embarrassing." She pointed at lower area, "Bye."

Zach watched Carla walked out the door as she shut the door. He could tell this wasn't the last time they'll do this.

"Oh, she is playing it hard to get." Zach mumbled as he slipped his shirt on, "Well guess what, baby girl, I get what I want."