FÔRTŸ-ÖÑÈ : WHŸ ÀGÁÎŃ

Chapter Forty-One : Why Again

"Look, it's the fags and their hoes!"

The ten turned around and saw Jayden and his friends. Their faces were better, a little bit. They had beers in one of their hands, their usual smirks, and of course, their bad trash talk. When are they going to learn to never mess with Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel?

"We'll beat your guys asses again, just go." Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"Oh, we don't think so." Jayden smirked, "We know your weaknesses."

Zach raised his eyebrow, "That is?"

Jayden snapped his fingers and five boys, more like men from college, came from behind the girls and grabbed them by their arms.

"What the fuck?!" Jack shouted.

"You see here, every fight, these ladies are there. I heard one say," Caden put on a high pitched voice, "He's fighting for you."

"So it'll only make sense that you guys care way too much for the girl." Aaron finished.

"Look, whatever thing you guys have against us, deals with us! Leave them outta it!" Jonah roared.

"Where's the fun in that?" Nathan asked.

"Let's settle this!" Zach boomed.

"See? I knew their fight us!" Jason exclaimed.

"But the girls are set free." Daniel tried to compromise.

The four boys looked at Jayden. Jayden snapped his fingers, "Let them go."

The five college men rolled their eyes and scoffed as they released the girls. The girls ran over to Zach and friends.

"Zach, stop." Carla said, "It's isn't worth it."

"Just stop back, Carla." Zach gave Carla everything in his pockets, "Things are boutta get bloody."

Carla gulped and nodded her head. Her and her friends walked over to the crowd of people who watching and recording. Carla saw her friends carrying the other boys' belongings. They never do this, Carla and the other four are worried.

"What's going to happen?" Alexis whispered.

"I don't know." Maryjane whispered back.

"I can't watch Jo do this." Leanna spoke.

"Jo?" Roselyn asked.

"Jonah, he just can't do it." Leanna wipes a tear away.

"I know that feeling." Carla whispered, "Zach can't just fight them because of what they say."

"It's too childish." Roselyn agreed.

The five girls stood and watch the ten boys argue to one another, first it simple roasts, then Jayden and his friends brought up the girls, knowing it'll piss of the boys.

"Carla has a big ass." Jayden licked his lips.

"Maryjane has a big rack." Aaron eyed Maryjane.

"Alexis is probably so tight." Nathan smirked.

"Roselyn has the best body." Caden bite his lip.

"But Leanna gives the best blowies." Jason grabbed his crotch.

The girls saw anger in the boys eyes before Zach and his friends smirk, all thinking the idea probably.

"Carla has the biggest ass?" Zach asked. Zach walked over to Carla, Jayden nodded before Zach continued, as he continued talking he grabbed Carla's behind, "I mean I did hit it, so I guess I made it bigger."

"Mary does have the biggest rack," Daniel smirk as he walked over Maryjane, he grabbed her left breast, "I should know, I touch them all the time."

Corbyn was next to talk. He walked over to Alexis, who was blushing already. He put his hands on her waist, "She's tight, but I made her feel amazing with this." Corbyn smirked as he did a light grind on Alexis.

Jack walked behind of Roselyn, "She does have the best body." Jack put his crotch into Roselyn's behind, "I know that personally."

Jonah picked up Leanna and held her bridal style, on of his hands on her behind, "She does give the best blowjobs, I get them all the time."

The crowd bursted into "ooh's" and "damn!" Jayden and his friends can be petty, but the other boys can be pettier. They just can't compete when they can't compare to Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel. Better luck next time.