Thirteen - Stay away from her!

Start from the beginning

I sipped my water. And she continued.

"She was very well attached to her father, sir. She loves him a lot! She thought he loved her too! But, it was all changed once her grandfather wrote a property in her name and not in his father's. He started to show his true colours!"

I knew Vijay was living with his mom and sister. But I never asked Reni about his father! So this is it!

"Are her parent's divorced?"

"No, sir! But they are living separately. Shakshi lost her hope after that. She belives everyone will change according to the situation and no love is real! And she started to avoid everyone. Sir!"

"So thats why she's trying to stay away from me."

"That you will leave her or hurt her!"

I took it  as my task to make her fall in love. How stupid I was? There is no winner or loser in this. This is love not a game!

"She cried that she would fall for you, sir. She cried that what if you leave her just like him. She cried that she could not take another heart break. She is really afraid of relationships, sir. Afraid to be loved, sir!"

Shakshi is not avoiding you fool. She is feeling insecure. She built a wall around her not because she hates everyone but she is so fragile! Your love should break that wall and let the sunshine in! Help her!

"Okay Arica! I want your help in this! I promise you I'll never leave her and love her sll my life! Will you support me?"

"That's why I came here, sir! Shakshi doesn't know this."

"Without knowing all this, I thought she hate me. So I was rude with her again this morning! Shit!"

"She said that, sir!" she looked down her fidgeting fingers.

I went a little bit far today. What can I do when I see her again and again with that romeo. Okay! I'm possessive!

"Well I didn't mean that. I was a bit angry! Anyways, what the hell was she doing with him?" I tried to prove my point.

"Who? Varun, sir?"

I just nodded. I hate to hear his name.

"He is good and started getting closer to her, sir."

I fisted.

"...like her friend, sir!" she finished her sentence after seeing my reaction.

I need to deal with him later.

"Actually Shakshi started to earn jealous and hate from our class girls, sir" she tried to change the topic.

"Why?"

"Because she already get hold of two hot men in the college,sir."

"You too jealous on her?" I smirked!

"Why should I, sir? I'm commited to my love already with....!" she blushed and closed her mouth with her hand as she spilled her truth!

"With Stephan David." I helped her to complete the sentence.

That shocked expression on her face was hilarious. Don't laugh Pratvik. Karma is seeing you! So I changed the topic this time.

"She said she wanted to talk with me. What is it about?"

"I don't know sir. But I think its about your rage!" she lowered her voice.

I knew she hates my temper. I really need to talk to her. I don't want to take chances and not really after his introduction. Wait! Is he my competitor? No! But the way those two being close today, really did stirred something in me!