Demons Should Think Alike part 2

Start from the beginning

"I think Bendy is aware of what I want" I say and he looked at me "And I also know you are too Destiny my dear" I say with a smirk as I walked closer Destiny and got closer to her ear "Will you kill me if I were to take your sweet y/n away from you?" I whispered to her and she stood there and she suddenly just pushed me back away from her and I smirked

"Hmm you really have grown my sweet Destiny" I say with smirk and she looked at me with hate but my eyes wondered back Bendy.

"I wander how exactly does y/n love you?" I questioned and he looked at me and I kept the smile on my face "Do you even consider her feelings? I mean I have been in her dreams so I guess I know already" I say

"You are not going to put thoughts in my head Mason" he finally says "Well so he can speak?" I say teasing him and Destiny looked at me "Why are you after y/n anyway?" She asked and I looked at her and I started walking my way back to her "You care for that girl even if you did kidnapped her Destiny" I say to her and she tried to kick me but I ended up catching it before it did any damage.

"You even changed your look after she almost killed you because you almost killed Bendy" I say as I put my hand under her chin and she looked at me

"I want her because...you want her so I am going to take her and watch you lose your sanity as you watch her fall for me" I say as she tried to push away from me but I kept her closer and Bendy looked at us

"Don't even try it Bendy. If you didn't know I had more control over Destiny than her own father" I say and he stopped dead in his tracks

"The seal that was placed on her was made for something like this in the future" I say as Destiny slowly took something out of her boot and I felt a quick cut go over my face and she was gone and was standing next to Bendy

"Don't you ever touch me Mason" Destiny said as she looked me with the knife in her hand and I smirked "So Destiny learned few new moves?" I questioned and she stood there eyeing me like I was gonna be her next victim.

'not that I actually cared though'

(Destiny pov)
I was just gonna kill him but right when I was about to my chest suddenly got all hot and I held my chest tightly and I wince slightly "Like I said, I have more control over you than Henry" Mason said as the burning increased and I held on tighter to my chest "Destiny are you okay?" I hear Bendy questioned and I nodded slightly "Just get rid of him. I'm going be fine" I say as he walked closer to Mason and he smirked like he accomplished something but I didn't care

(Bendy pov)
Destiny said that she was fine so I just try to finish what we started "I don't want to fight Bendy...I just want to have a little discussion with you" Mason says with that same smirk as I quickly looked at Destiny and see that she is still looking at us...

(Inky pov)
'It's that same amount of energy. I need to find out where it's coming from'

As I was walking to the living Y/n and Rosie was sitting on the couch and they both looked at me "What's wrong Inky?" Y/n asked me and I stood there but not until I grabbed both of them and teleported towards the energy that I was feeling and we see Bendy and some other boy that I wasn't aware of.

(Your pov)
I looked at Bendy and the boy and Bendy looked at me at the same time but my eyes wondered to a certain girl on the floor "Lulu!" I yelled as I ran to see if she was okay "I-i'm fine n/n" she said slightly and I looked back up at Bendy and the boy and he clicked into my mind 'That boy...he was from school and he was talking to me' I thought to myself as I sat there watching the both of the boys well at least I thought he was a boy based on how he acted in school maybe he was just able to take the form of a regular kid and I was totally stupid for not putting the pieces together sooner when this boy came into our school.

The more Bendy talked to the demon the more worried I became when I was worried what he was actually saying to Bendy and I looked down at Lulu who has just laying there until she looked up at me and I smiled lightly at her when I noticed the thing that was on her arm

"w-what is that on your arm?" I asked her and she used her other hand to cover the symbol or whatever it was "i-it"s nothing y/n" she managed to stutter out "Are you okay?" I asked her and she responded back with a nod "Well I am gonna stay with you to keep a close eye on you" I say back to her.

(Bendy pov)
I watched as y/n talked to Destiny and my attention went back Mason who was smiling at me "You know Bendy, I think y/n likes it when she's with me" he suddenly say as I looked at him with a look of anger and he smirked at me as he knew exactly what he was doing to me to make me get ticked off like this

"Y/n sure was very obedient towards me during out first meet" he says and stayed with the same expression placed on my face "Demons like us were made to be the dominant in the relationship while with a human" Mason said and I stared quickly at y/n before looking back at him "Y/n is just the one controlling you in the relationship and not the other way around the way that it should be" Mason said as he walked closer to me "I know you want to finally let your inner demon take control just so you can do what you were never able to do while keeping your real form on the inside" Mason whispered in my ear as I stepped back slightly and looked at him.

'If I ever do that then I might hurt Toots and I don't want to do that's I thought to myself and he smirked "I see what I said had you thinking Bendy" Mason said as looked at y/n and Destiny and looked back at me

"You are really pathetic Bendy the demon" Mason said as I looked at him "To be considered a strong leveled demon just to have been put down of your pride by a human" Mason said picking at his fingers while still looking at me "You don't know what you are talking about" I say trying not to get angry to the point where I would rip his head off and send it back to hell where it actually belong.

(Destiny pov)
I stared at them for a while until I closed my eyes still feeling that I was still slightly hot 'y/n is really staying here with me' I thought to myself as I laid there and was trying my hardest not to fall asleep since while in y/n's touch I felt very warm but not in a bad way how Mason made me feel but in a good way where I would want to stay like this forever.

We both watched as Mason talked to Bendy. I can already tell that y/n wants to say something to Mason but at least she also knew that it was just better if she stayed here and have them deal with whatever they was talking about by themselves.

After a couple of minutes of daydreaming I snap back to reality to where Mason was much closer to us than how he was when he was talking to Bendy and y/n looked at the demon while Mason just gave off that smirk that I wish I could forget.

"My sweet y/n nothing is gonna keep you away...Not even that damn demon Bendy" was all I heard...

____________________________________
That's the chapter!!! Since I changed my update schedule I will only be updating on the weekend if not I will be working with my friend Cutiepie123a on a story we are partners on called Beyond the Shadows so I guess I will see you in the next chapter!!!

That's all for now...
(Okay usually I would have a picture at the end but I guess Wattpad is being very stupid so no picture😭)

Miri out❤️❤️❤️