An Angel returns

(Alice pov)
"What do you mean you don't have Bendy!?" I asked to Destiny "He escape and than when you told me to capture y/n she was saved by Bendy the demon" Destiny said "Well, if we are gonna manipulate the toons we need one" I told Destiny "Why can't you get the demon boy?" Destiny asked "They don't know that I'm out the studio" I say trying my best not to strangle her "Let's wait maybe a day or two so we will able to get our hands on him" I say smiling evily "And what if the others interfere with our plans?" Destiny asked "I have something else plan for them" I say smiling.

(No one's pov)
"She's do pretty" Boris said looking at Crstyal helping Dylan find a outfit for today with heart in his eyes "Boris?" Bendy asked walking up to the wolf "Yeah..." Boris said looking at Crstyal "Are you okay? You ain't looking so hot" Bendy said smiling "What!? Oh I am fine" Boris shaking his head "I know what those little heart means" Bendy Said smiling at the wolf "All cartoons do that" Bendy said as his tail turned into a heart "You're in love" Bendy said "No I'm not!" Boris yelled blushing "You know she's cute" you said walking on the conversation "It's okay to like someone" you say rubbing Boris head and he wagged his tail "I guess so" Boris said "Oh! Y/n!" Crstyal said walking up to you and the others and Boris blushed a dark grey and turned away "Are you doing okay?" Crstyal asked  "Oh, I am find just a few wounds but I'm gonna be fine" You say Smiling and you sneezed "Sorry I'm just feeling a little under the weather" you say sitting on the couch "Are you okay toots?" Bendy asked walking up to you and touching your head "You're burning up" Bendy said "I'm fine Bendy, Really" you said coughing "You're going to rest now" Bendy said as he turned into his demonic form and picked you up bridal style and took you to your room.

"Stay here toots and rest" Bendy said as he laid you in bed "But..." Before getting cut off by Bendy "No buts, no cuts, no coconuts" Bendy said smiling and you gave the demon a small grin and went to sleep.

(Time Skip)
(Meanwhile with the Angel and Destiny)
"Okay, how do you think we're gonna get the demon?" Destiny asked looking at the angel "Well, he cared about the other toon, Crstyal the cat she's like a mother to him and he loves her and she loves him" Alice said "And?" Destiny asked "We will get Crstyal and for exchange we want Dylan the demon" said Alice "Don't worry believe your angel" Alice said.

(Back to your house)
"Okay Dylan, I'm gonna go get some flowers to plant in the garden" Crstyal said smiling "No! I wanna go with you!" Yelled Dylan as his tail wrapped around her wrist "No." Crstyal said in a soft voice "Okay" Dylan said with sadness in his voice "I'll get you something" Crstyal said kissing his cheek "Okay" said Dylan smiling as Crstyal walking out the house

(Crstyal pov)
I was so astounded by what I saw in the outside world "I wander what flowers I should get?" I thought to myself as I walking through the town "Many people don't look like their in town. They must be on vacation because of the summer weather" I thought as I was turning the corner and I felt something hit me in my head and dropped on the ground and all I see was a girl laughing than I blacked out.

(Back at the house)
"Good" Bendy said as he peaked into your room and see you sleeping and closed the door and headed back downstairs"Bendy!" Yelled Dylan running up to the demon "Hey Dylan" Bendy said smiling than there was a knock on the door "I'll get it!" Dylan yelled flying towards the door and opened it to see that it was the mailman "I have a letter for Dylan the demon" the mailman said smiling "That's me! Thank you!" Dylan said grabbing the letter and closed the door "Who sent you a letter?" Boris asked walking up to he happy demon "I don't know. It Don't say" Dylan said as he opened the letter and read what the later said

Dear Dylan Demon, We have someone that you might need your help Crstyal the cat. If you want her back come to the building that Bendy was in you might need Bendy as your guidance make it.
Alice Angel