A demon by my side

(Your pov)
I was getting ready for school and I haven't seen Ink anywhere. Maybe she is sleep I don't know what a demon or should I say my demon need sleep.

"Ink?" I called out as she appeared sitting on my dresser with a very cute outfit on.
I don't know what's with all her clothes being only black and white "You called?" She asked smiling at me "Can you let everyone see you at my school?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow at me "Yeah, it should be fun with someone that is with me and people might actually like you" I say "Y/n, do you think that I care about what other people think? I am a demon, your freaking counterpart" Ink said "It's okay to have friends. You met the toon, Jax and Rosie" I say "Fine. But my main purpose for being here is to protect you" Ink said "Yes! And don't worry I can just say that you are my cousin" I say as she nodded and I handed her a pink book bag "Y/n... what the hell?" Ink asked as she snapped her fingers and the book bag turned black with white hearts "Cute" I say and she smiled and walked downstairs to met the others "She actually walked downstairs" I say smiling and watch her leave.

After I finished what I needed to do I go downstairs to see that Rosie and Jax are waiting on the couch and Dylan was on the couch sleeping.

"Where's Ink?" I asked "She's on the roof" Jay said as I quickly ran outside to see Ink sitting on the roof with giant black demon wings "Ink!" I yelled and she looked down at me "Yeah?" Ink said "Why are you on my roof?" I asked her "What do ya mean? I am going to school" Ink said smiling "We are getting in a car" I say smiling as she flew down and became face to face with her.

"Okay" She said as she walked back inside the house and she sat on the couch and looked at everyone and met her gaze met Dylan "Is he dead?" Ink asked Poking the sleeping demon "No, he's just sleeping" Rosie said as she pet his head and his tail wagged a little "What is the point of sleep? I can do it but I don't so it's not that big of a deal" Ink said crossing her arms "I will tell you about it later" I say smiling as we made our way out.

(Time skip your pov)
Everything was alright. Everyone was really liking Ink and she was pretty smart and the teachers instantly liked her and a few of the boys was already liking on her and the most of the perverts is liking her which is not a good idea.

"Hi there sweetheart~" We hear someone say as me and Rose turned around to see a boy was trying to talk to Ink "Hello... who are you?" Ink asked the boy "The boy of your dreams" he said in her ear "Yeah... no thank you" Ink said as she turned away from the boy but his friends blocked her way "You're not going anywhere princess" The boy said "you want a fight? You got one" Ink said "Meet me at the back of the school. If I win I get your friend" the boy said looking at me and I looked at him with worry "And if I win I take your heart" Ink said smiling "What the hell? Okay you got a deal" The boy said as he stole one last glimpse at me than left with his friends. "Ink do you know what you're doing?" Rose asked her "I am a demon. Of course I can beat that bastard and his side dogs" Ink said as we made our way back to our final class than we have to meet those boys behind the school.

(Time skip your pov)
We was face to face with boys and Ink was standing in front of the leader. There was three of us and there was four of them but Ink felt that she can still beat them.

"Ready to hand over your friend?" The boy asked as he looked at me "First off, that's my cousin and no I will not hand her over to you" Ink said smiling and they started throwing punches... Well, mostly Ink who was enjoying the fight but I guess she wasn't paying attention because the other three boys was walking towards me and Rosie and one of them grabbed me "Y/n!" I hear Rosie yelled as the boy started pulling me away from her and Ink and they pulled me into the building and locked the door "You are so adorable" one of side dogs was caressing my cheek and I jerked my head away from his hand "Get off me!" I yelled but he only chuckled at me "Don't worry. He will be back for you" he said as we started walking. 'Ink please help me'