"SkyZone, the trampoline place."

"Oh I went there a couple times last summer."

"Yeah, I remember seeing you."

She playfully nudged him and said "And you didn't say hi?"

"In my defense you didn't know who I was."

"Maybe not, but I would've been like 'well hello cutie.'" She said with a playful wink.

Michael started to tick.

At Hollister he got a beanie, snapback hat, a black jacket and a grey shirt. While they were shopping at Vans and Converse, he got a vans and converse of course, plus a Vans hoodie and Converse long sleeve shirt.

"I think I'm done, or else I'll be broke." Michael chuckled.

"It's 12:30, wanna get some food at the food court?"

"Definitely, I'm so hungry."

They got some Chinese food and sat across from each other. They began talking about all the stuff about powers and stuff when Taylor said, "Let's forget about powers for today and just be normal teens."

"Agreed. Although that means you have to leave." Michael said gulping.

Taylor got confused and a little hurt. Michael saw this and continued with his statement, "I mean, you're popular and beautiful so in a normal situation, you wouldn't be here with someone like me."

"Just because I'm 'popular' doesn't mean I don't want a nice guy to hang with."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"I get it, I'll admit that I have had moments of where I was consumed with being popular but I really enjoy hanging out with you."

"I like hanging out with you too." Michael said.

They had regular lighthearted conversation.

They both parted just to meet again in 5 hours.

Michael put on his black jeans, electric blue shirt, and black vans. He wasn't sure if he should wear a hat or not.

M- Hat or nah?

T- Nah, your hair was cute today, Just make sure to style it a little.

That decided it. He brushed it then ran his hand through to give it that messy look.

Once he was ready, he began to play video games until he got a text saying Taylor was on her way.

When they got there, Michael got into the car and Taylor's brother started asking brotherly questions.

"What are your intentions with my sister?"

Michael gulped and said "to enjoy ourselves while staying safe and smart."

"Good, am I making you nervous? You're gulping a lot."

Taylor whacked him in the arm.

"Ow! What?!"

Taylor just looked at Michael apologetically.

"I have tourette's syndrome."

"Ohhhh yeah, Taylor told me that. I just was waiting for you to cuss."

"Yeah, no. I just tick and gulp and stuff."

"Ight, gotcha. That's cool."

Taylor facepalmed at her brother so Michael texted her

M- It's okay

T- Im sooooo sorry

M- Don't be, I'm cool with it.

They finally arrived at Maddie's house.

"Thanks for the ride."

Her bother just nodded and left.

"Again, I am so sorry."

"It's okay."

They walked in and Katie screamed at them like "YAY! You guys are here!! We're about to play Truth or Dare."

Taylor joined and Michael followed. They were greeted and began playing. Maddie started because she's the hostess.

"Katie T or D?"

"DARE." Katie said clapping her hands aggressively.

"I dare you to kiss your crush."

Katie instantly regretted saying dare, but kissed Spencer the basketball player. He kissed back and they both broke apart smiling.

"Okay, Michael Truth or dare?" Katie asked.

Michael was gulping like crazy, but said "truth."

"Do you like like someone in this room?" she said glancing at Taylor.

"Ummm yes." Michael said looking anywhere but at Taylor. Taylor seemed to be jealous while looking at all the other girls.

"Okay! Your turn." Katie said cheerfully.

"Michael didn't know many people there so he asked Maddie, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." She said underestimating Michael.

"I dare you to eat a full tablespoon of mustard."

"Ew I hate mustard."

She got the mustard and ate it. She gagged for the rest of the night.

"Okay, Tay, Truth or Dare?" Maddie said still salty.

"Dare." Taylor said confidently.

"I dare you to 7 minutes in Heaven with Michael."

Both Michael and Taylor both blushed firetruck red. Maddie led them to a closet and closed the door.

"We don't have to do anything ya know." Taylor said

"Umm what if we both wanted to..." Michael said quietly and breathily. 

"Well, if you want to." She said walking closer to him.

"Do you?" Michael said taking a step towards her.

Taylor just nodded slightly.

They were both breathing heavily when Michael closed the gap.

Taylor held his face in her hands gently as Michael gently held her waist. Taylor smiled into the kiss due to how careful Michael was being. She heard his thoughts which consisted of "Oh my gosh, I'm kissing Taylor Ridley!" and "I hope I don't stink at this."

Taylor let out a little chuckle. Michael pulled away. "Is something wrong?" he said worriedly.

Taylor just smiled at him and gently kissed him. "You're just to gentle and careful.  Such a gentleman."

Michael smiled sheepishly and kissed her when the door swung open.

"I gave you guys an extra minute." Katie said with a wink.

Michael and Taylor walked outside, passing the party entirely. They sat on a porch swing on the front porch.

"Just so you know you don't stink at it." Taylor said

"Huh?" Michael said.

"You don't stink at kissing. Like at all."

Michael put the pieces together and blushed madly. Taylor playfully laughed at him and pecked him on the cheek.

"Well thanks. So what does this mean for us. If it isn't obvious, I like you a lot." Michael said looking into her eyes.

"I like you a lot too."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would be honored."

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Thanks for reading!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Vote and Comment

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️