Friendship?

As Taylor and Tessa try to get out of jail, they started arguing. The jailer yelled. "Shut up!"

-----------------flashback-----------------

Tessa and Taylor were shopping in a jewelry store when Tessa turned around she accidentally and knocked an expensive bracelet into Taylor's purse. As they walked out of the store the sensors started blaring and screeching. Taylor and Tessa looked around in confusion. As the owner came up to them he calmly asked them to step into the store and empty their pockets and purses. When the the bracelet fell out of Taylor's purse her jaw dropped.

"You of all people stole!" Yelled Tessa in shock.

"Obviously not!" Taylor yelled back.

"Sorry but you guys will have to go to jail until we find evidence that you didn't do it or someone pays bail." Said the store manager

"Guys? Why am I going to jail?" Tessa asked.

"Well......you could be an accomplice."

The police came in.

"These two." Said the store manager pointing at Tessa and Taylor.

-------------------------flashback over----------------------------

"Ugh, how did this happen?" Taylor asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know." Tessa said putting her head in her hands.

There was some awkward silence.

"So....how are you and Michael."

"Oh, we are good." Taylor said uncomfortable with Tessa bringing up the subject that they never talked about together.

"What about you and Zeus?" Said Taylor trying to lighten the awkwardness but failing.

"What about us?" Said Tessa blushing

"Oh, come on! You like him."

"Whatever."

After some silence Tessa said "I don't like Michael anymore. And I'm sorry for making you and him have trouble. I don't want it to be awkward anymore between us as friends."

"It is ok, I was mad and jealous but I'm not anymore. I do too"

"That's good, I really wanted to be friends. Well real friends anyway."

The hugged.

Just then the store manager came into the jail area and said. "I want you to watch a video."

The video showed Tessa accidentally knocking it in Taylor's pure when her head is turned.

"I see it was an accident so I'm not pressing charges."

"Thank you." They said in unison.

And they walked home together with a better friendship than they ever had.