The Serum

This was requested by GalaxyUnicorn12435

-----------------

"Do you have it yet?" Hatch asked impatiently

"This sort of thing takes t-time." Said the biologist

"Have it done by the end of the day! And don't ever tell what is in this." Hatch exclaimed

He stormed out of the lab anger flowing through his veins. He wanted this serum because it allowed him to take over one's mind, Michael Vey's mind to be exact.

While waiting for the scientist to finish Hatch went around torturing GPs, yelling at the disobedient eagles and firing guards.

*buzz* *buzz*

"Hello?" Hatch said into the phone

"Your serum is ready." Said the scientist on the other end of the phone.

"You are positive it will work. If it doesn't I would hate to be you." Hatch said warningly

"I'm positive."

"Bryan will be there soon."

------At the Lab------

"Yo! Scientist dude!" Bryan yelled

"Hello, here is the serum." He said handing a tranquilizer dart to Bryan.

Bryan under the orders of Hatch gave it to the best shot they had.

"Hatch says Vey is in Tampa Bay Florida."

The guard nodded and walked towards the launch pad.

-----At Florida-----

The Electroclan was planning their next attack when everyone but Michael and Taylor went inside a hotel.

"I'll be right back. I've got something for you." Taylor said walking away

Michael nodded and went to sit in the hammock.

"Ow!" Michael pulled a tranquilizer looking dart out of his leg then everything went black.

-------------------

The guard called Hatch. "It is completed."

"Good."

-------------------

"Michael!" Taylor said while coming back with a gift.

"What do you want?" Michael said angrily

"I told you I had a gift for you." She said handing it to him thinking the stress was getting to him.

Michael opened it to find a pair of Nike tennis-shoes.

"Do you like them?" Taylor asked touching his arm. What she saw confused her.

"....Michael." She whispered

"What!?"

"Nothing." She said Michael shocked her unconscious.

"No no no Taylor, we can't have you saying anything." Said 'Michael'

Michael walked inside. He walked by Abi and did the same to her.

"Michael! Why'd you do that?!" Jack yelled.

"I can't have her taking your pain, you stupid Nonal." Michael said with a glare.

"Michael are you ok? Where is Taylor?" Tessa asked

"Oh, that old hag? She is....sleeping." He said with a smirk.

"Michael! What has gotten into you?" McKenna asked.

"I'm fine." He said throwing a lightning ball at McKenna. Ostin jumped in the way taking the hit.

Everyone jumped up into a position to fight.

Tessa enhanced Nichelle and weakened Michael then Zeus jumped onto Michael tackling him to the ground. It all happened so fast that Michael didn't shock him. Then Jack punch him over and over until Michael was finally knocked out. Then they tide him to a chair. McKenna softened a piece of thick metal so it wrapped around him.

Taylor, Ostin and Abi eventually regained consciousness and Taylor said. "He started acting weird after we all went inside."

"Try to see his memories." Ostin said

"I tried before but all  I saw was darkness like he was knocked out. Except I saw a dart. I don't know why but I did."

Tara ran in with a dart. "Guys look what I found."

"Hey! It looks like some kind of liquid was in it. Inside it has writing. Elgen. " Ian said

"Hatch." Jack grumbled

"How should we get it out of him." Zeus asked

"Zeus shock him a lot." Ostin said

"Why?" He asked

"Because if enough electricity runs though his body maybe it will fry the serum." (Idk, I made it up)

"...ok." Zeus said he through many bolts into him.

Michael woke with a start.

"Ow what's going on?" He asked

Jack punched him unconscious.

Everyone looked at him in confusion.

"Sorry I guess I wasn't expecting it to work." He said with a sheepish smile

McKenna melted the metal and untied Michael. Then she downed a gallon of water

Michael slowly came back and said "Ow! What happened?"

Everyone looked at each other "Nothing!" They all said at the same time.

---------------

"What happened!" Hatch yelled grabbing the scientist by the collar

"They must have found a way to get it out of his system." Hatch right then shot the scientist with the gun that was behind his back

"Ugh! Make more!" He said to the other scientist

"I can't he never told or wrote what was in it."

"Why!"

"It was your orders sir."

Hatch shot him too and angrily stomped out.

Thanks for reading!!
Please Vote!
Comment or message any Requests.