Welcome to Idaho AU

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" The alarm clock blared. Michael slapped the clock and rolled over sighing. He had just moved because of being bullied about his Tourettes.

"Honey! Breakfast is ready." Yelled his mother.

"Coming!" Michael said walking down the stairs to find some waffles waiting for him. He put some syrup and whipped cream on then shoveled it in.

"Ready for your first day at Meridian High?" Questioned his mom

"Is anyone really ready for school especially high school?"

"Well, you're going so go get dressed."

Michael went to his room and put on a pair of jeans and a electric blue t-shirt. (see what I did there?) Plus, some blue tennis shoes.

He heard the bus and grabbed his backpack and ran outside kissing his mother's cheek goodbye.

He found a seat when a chubby kid sat beside him. He was studying.

"Hi, I'm Michael." Michael said

"Ostin, pleased to meet you." The boy said looking up.

-----At School-----

When they got to school Michael went straight to the main office.

"Hi, I'm Michael vey the new student."

The lady looked up. "Nice to meet you Michael, here are your things a guide will be here shortly."

Michael smiled.

A few minutes later a pretty cheerleader came in and said. "Hi, I'm Maddie."

"Michael." He said ticking

They walked around occasionally she gave advise about teachers. A gorgeous girl ran up to Maddie. She was in a cheerleading outfit too. She had beautiful brown hair and maple syrup colored eyes. He started ticking even more.

"Maddie! You ready for the big game?" She asked

"Yep! Taylor this is the new kid Michael. Michael this is the captain of the cheerleading team Taylor."

"Nice to meet you Michael." She said flashing a smile that made his stomach do flips.

"Same to you." He said mentally slapping himself.

"Michael do you have something in your eye?" Asked Maddie

"Uh...no I have Tourettes."

"Oh." She said awkwardly.

"What class do you have first?" Asked Taylor

"Biology." Michael said looking at his paper

"Oh! Me too. I'll walk him there Madd so you won't be late."

"K, thanks Tay."

While they walked through the halls Michael felt as small as a mouse. They entered the classroom as the bell rang.

"Here you can sit by me." Taylor said quietly

Michael nodded with thanks and sat behind Ostin whom he had met before and tried his best to listen to the teacher although it was hard with Taylor next to him.

----Lunch-----

At lunch Michael looked around for a place to sit. He was about to give up and just sit on the floor when he heard. "Hey! Michael! Sit here." It was Ostin

Michael walked over and sat down. "Thanks." There was a couple of others at the table.

Ostin stood up. "Michael this is McKenna. My girlfriend!" He said with the most joy. I smiled at a pretty chinese girl and she smiled back.

"And this is Abi, Ian, Jack, Zeus, Tessa, Nichelle, Grace, Wade, Tanner and Taylor isn't here yet."

"Oh I met Taylor."

"Just so nothing is confusing, Jack and Abi are dating, so are Zeus and Tessa."

"Ok. How do all of you know each other?" Michael said looking at the age differences.

"All of us are in a club that studies electricity. We all ourselves the Electroclan. Do you want to join?"

"Sure I like electricity."

Taylor ran up. "Hey guys sorry I'm late Katie just kept talking. Oh hi Michael"

Michael smiled in response. What surprised him is that he wasn't ticking. He felt safe with these people.

"Maybe school won't be that bad after all." Michael thought

Please Vote! (I never get any so please!)
Comment any requests.
Thanks for reading!