Chapter 15

Aidens Pov

Today is my 6th day of school and I HATE it because Derek always picks on me everyday. Anyway Camila just put Jason in my school so I hope today is different. Right now I'm in the car with mommy and Jace (Jason) about to pull up at school.

"Ok well we're here and make sure to show Jason around Aiden" Momma said.

"Yes ma'am, bye mommy I love you" I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye little buddy" Mommy said.

"Bye Auntie A" Jason said.

"Bye honey" She said as we got out the car.

Soon as Mommy drove away I showed Jason his class which we were in the same class so it was easy.

"We just play around here until the bell rings, which will be in 27 minutes" I said and he just nodded smiling.

"Hey Aiden wanna play Legos" Johnny said aka the boy who got on trouble the 1st day.

"Yeah, can Jason join?" I asked.

"Sure" John said smiling.

Sabrina's Pov

I was in my room eating pizza when Lauren came in crying.

"Hey hey what's wrong" I said getting off the bed walking to her.

"Lucy told everyone that I have a dick" She said crying harder now.

"Shhhh it's ok the girls and I are here for you whenever you get hate" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks B" Lauren said starting to stop crying.

"Yeah no problem" I said pulling out of the hug.

Skylar's Pov

I was sitting in class looking out the window when Beth tapped me on my shoulder.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"What are you thinking about" She asked.

"Nothing I'm just bored to death" I said.

"Same, how about we ditch the rest of the day because we only have 3 more periods" She said.

"You ditch class? Are you feeling ok?" I said giggling.

"You're right I never have the guts to ditch class" She said smiling.

"Beth? Skylar? What did I just say about Leonardo DaVinci?" Mr. Scott asked.

"Uhhhh he was named from a turtle called Leonardo" I said causing the whole class to laugh.

"No, I said he painted the Mona Lisa now both of you have iss now go" Mr. Scott said annoyed.

Camila's Pov

The girls and I are all at the mall getting clothes when some girl comes up to Sabrina.

"Hey pretty lady" the girl says with a wink.

"Heyyy can I help you" Sabrina asks confused.

"Yes, are you single" the girl asks.

"Yeah why" Sabrina says.

"Wanna go to my house and maybe you know" She says as she wink at the last part.

"Umm I don't know" Sabrina says uncomfortable.

"Sabrina babe why is this girl flirting with you" Ally says coming out of nowhere.

"Babe? You just said you were single" the girl says getting annoyed.

"Oh she loves joking around" Ally says.

"Whatever I'm leaving, goodbye" the girl says as she leaves.

"Wtf was that Ally" Sabrina questions.

"You should be glad I save you otherwise you'll probably be in bed getting raped or something" Ally says.

"Yeah, thx Ally" Sabrina says smiling.

"Ok now let's go to Bath and Body Works" Normani says and we all agreed.

Jason's Pov

We were outside and I'm playing with Aiden and his two friends Amber and Johnny. I was running because we were playing tag and I bumped into someone then they pushed me making me fall.

"That hurts" I said frowning.

"Awww look at the little baby who's about to cry" Derek teased.

"No I'm not" I yelled.

"Then why are you yelling asshole" He said.

I then got up and punched him making his friends start jumping me. I started crying from the kicks and punches.

"Hey leave him alone" Aiden yelled making them stop and a whole group form around us.

"And what if we don't little baby" Andrew said.

"We'll beat your fuckin ass" Johnny said.

"Oh really crybaby" Andrew said and slapped him. Johnny started fighting him and Aiden jumped in.

"Aiden Johnny stop right now" Amber yelled pulling them back. Then a teacher came over and sent us all to the office.

Ally's Pov

We were all back from the mall when Camila and I got a call from the school saying that the kids got into a fight with some other kids. I told Camila and Lauren to go pick them up while me and the girls think of the punishment.

"We can ground them and take their toys" Sabrina says 2 mins later and we all agreed. We all went our different ways and I went to my room in deep thoughts. I heard a knock on my door and saw Dinah come in.

"Hey what's up D" I said.

"I was wondering if you can help me come up with a perfect date for Normani" Dinah asks.

"Yeah sure but not right now I'm kinda busy" I said.

"Ok well bye see ya smalls" Dinah says and I just wave.

I went back to my deep thoughts wondering if I should quit the band or just be solo and in the band at the same time. Then that's gonna be a lot of work. I decided to just go to sleep and figure it out when I wake up.

I woke up around 5pm and I was late to pick up Skylar. I ran to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. I went downstairs to see all the girls watching TV and the boys were in their rooms.

"How come y'all didn't go get Skylar" I said running out the door.

I got in the car and put my seat belt on. I was driving down the road from when I saw her walking with Beth who I guessed stayed with her. I pulled over and told her to get in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late babygirl" I said as she opens the car door.

"It's alright and can Beth come with us for the sleepover" Skylar asked.

"Yeah sure and we need to talk later" I said.

"Yay thx Mommy you're the best and next time remember I get out at 3:45" Skylar said giggling and I just nodded. When we got back I went straight to my room and not paying attention to Lauren who was calling my name.

I decided to update sooner so here you go and sorry for this short chapter but at least I updated for the first time in a while. Ps. Plz comment on what I should improve so I can make it better for y'all because I feel like it sucks and I should redo this whole story so plz comment on what I should do or fix. Unt