Chapter 14

Dinah's POV

"WTF" I yelled overhearing Lauren and Normani's conversation.

"Uh..." Normani said.

"I thought you were better than this Normani" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Ok no no and no I'm not doing this I'm hurting her Sabrina now come out of the closet this prank is off" Normani said feeling guilty.

"Ughhhh fine" Sabrina said coming out of the closet.

"Wait this is a fuckin prank" Lauren asked.

"Yes now bye I'm going to the mall with Ally" Sabrina said walking out of the door.

"Slut" I mumbled thinking Sabrina wouldn't hear me.

"I HEARD THAT" Sabrina yelled.

"So...we're good" Normani asked.

"Yeah but if you ever pull a prank like that again we're done and you will also be getting a poly beat down" I said.

"Sorry, now come cuddle with me" Normani said.

"Ok lol and Lauren Lucy called your phone about something" I said and she dashed out of the room.

"I wonder what she was calling her for" Normani questioned.

"Oh she didn't call I just wanted her to leave" I said laughing.

"I'm lucky to have you now come here" Normani said.

"I know and ok" I said.

Skylar's POV

I was in my room looking at TV when my phone beeped.

Emily: hey uh do you wanna catch a movie tomorrow night like a date 😶

Sky: I can't I have plans with Bella tomorrow night maybe next time, alright?

Emily: oh well um ok ttyl bye

Sky: sorry bye

I turned my phone off and went downstairs to see everyone was gone because they had a meeting and Jason and Aiden was at their friends house. I went to see if we had anything to eat. I found some of Camila's bananas that said 'DO NOT TOUCH OR I'LL GET DINAH ON YOU IF SHE ISN'T THE ONE EATING THEM' I just ignored it and got two just for the fun of it. I heard a knock on the door and I heard people yelling. I opened the door to see two adults and two kids around 13 who I guessed were twins. One was a girl and another was a boy. They both had green eyes and blonde hair.

"Hey, can I help you" I asked confused.

"Well we just moved in next door and wanted to meet our neighbor" the mother of the kids said.

"Oh well my family isn't here so I'm here alone" I said.

"Hey Sky can you tell Emily to lay off because your mine" Bella said running up to me coming out of nowhere.

"All I said was to cancel your plans with Sky because I want to spend more time with her" Emily said coming out of nowhere too.

"Wow we have a gay neighbor" The boy said then regretting it.

"Ugh we should of picked a different house now we have to deal with gay people" the dad said.

"Yeah and whatever y'all do stay tf away from us or we'll kill you" the mother said.

"Y'all just ruin our world, life would be better without y'all gay people in it" the girl said.

"Let's go maybe we'll find a different house soon and won't have to stay here" the dad said. They started to walk away but the twins turned around and mouthed 'sorry'. I just gave them a small smile and they turned back around following their parents back home.

"Sooo...are you going to tell us which one your going with tomorrow night" Bella said.

"Is none an option" I said rolling my eyes and walking back in the house shutting the door in their faces. I walked up to my room and texted Beth.

Skylar: what's up

Beth: oh hey Skylar I thought you were hanging out with Bella

Skylar: not today

Beth: oh, you seem upset is everything aright

Skylar: yeah everything's fine

Beth: what's up honey

Skylar: Bell and Em are trying to make me choose over them but I can't

Beth: why not

Skylar: I don't wanna hurt them

Beth: is there another reason

Skylar: no

Beth: you sure

Skylar: yeah I think so

Beth: think so? Listen Skylar if you don't like them then just tell them and stop leading them on or its just gonna be harder every second

Skylar: but I honestly don't really know

Beth: tell 'em then

Skylar: ok then

Beth: goodbye

Skylar: bye

After my conversation with Beth I started thinking about how I was going to 'break up' with them. Maybe I should do it over text or something.

I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT. I JUST GOT THIS DONE FAST SO Y'ALL DON'T BE MAD SORRY.