Chapter 12

I changed Aidens age so he's 8

Camila POV

I really couldn't sleep tonight because I'm honesty confused. I don't know if I'm in love with Lauren anymore and I don't know its just when we kissed I didn't feel anything at all like nothing. I heard crying from Ally's room so I went to see what's up. I walk into her room and she was on the floor crying her ass off like for real I never seen her like this.

"Hey hey Ally, are you alright?" I asked.

"Sabrina dumped me" she said crying even louder.

"Its ok Ally its ok" I said hugging her as she continued to cry on my shoulder. After what seems like 5 hours Ally stopped crying so I decided to ask her what happened.

"What happened Ally I mean you guys seemed fine" I said.

"S-she said that she c-couldn't date me anymore b-because she doesn't l-like me anymore" Ally said as she started to cry again.

"Shhh its ok she doesn't know what she's missing out on" I said.

"C-Camila" She said.

"What's up" I asked.

"C-Can I k-kiss you please" Ally asked.

"Uh yeah I guess" I said then Ally kissed me and I kissed back. The kiss started to get heated as I started to take Ally's shirt off. I picked Ally up and carried her to the bed and got on top of her. Ally pulled down my sweatpants and I tooked them off. I started sucking on her neck leaving a hickey as she moaned when I got to her sweet spot. I pulled down her sweatpants after she took my shirt off leaving us in only our bra and underwears.

"HOLY SHIT" Someone yelled making us jump apart.

"Aiden honey what are you doing" Ally asked.

"Well I was coming to cuddle with you and momma but I guess I'll cuddle with you an camz when y'all get your clothes back on" Aiden said as Ally and I blushed.

"Aiden don't say holy shit again or your grounded for a week" Ally said.

"I sorry mommy I do not mean to" Aiden pouted.

"Its ok sweetie but we can't cuddle tonight" Ally said.

"K bye" Aiden said as he walked out of the room.

3 Days Later

So things have went back to normal. Sabrina and Ally worked things out between them but their just friends now and friends only. Ally and I agreed that we wouldn't do anything like that again but promised to be there for each other if needed. Dinah well her and Normani are dating now they have been since yesterday and Dinah seemed to have gotten over Sabrina completely. Lauren and I well we broke up because I know for sure that I don't like her like that anymore and she told me about her crush on Lucy. Anyway right now the girls and I also Jason and Aiden are all sitting down eating some pancakes Ally made.

"Momma can I go out tonight" Skylar asked.

"Yeah sure but may I ask with who" Sabrina said.

"My boyfriend" She said.

"Ugh fine whatever" Sabrina said rolling her eyes and she has been pretty off lately.

"ok thanks he's picking me up at 7 with Michael " Skylar said.

"I do not trust this Mike guy" Jason said.

"None of y'all trust him" Skylar said pretty pissed.

"He seems like a fuckboy honey" Dinah said.