Chapter 10

Oh it says Chapter 10 my bad so continue on with your life. Wait...I need to show y'all something

Keep Going

Keep Going

Keep going

Keep going

Keep going

Keep going

Oh is this a chapter I see lol enjoy but its short

(After Tour and their all living together / Sabrina and Ally are dating)

Jason's POV

I was in my room looking at The Nun when I heard someone moaning. I went to see where it was coming from and it was coming from mama S (Sabrina) room. I opened the door a little and I saw something I wish I didn't see. Ally on top of mama S and I shut the door slowly. I was kinda surprised that Ally is on top because the girls would always say Sabrina would top but its the other way around. I went back to my room and finished watching TV and looked out the window taking pics. Someone knocked on my door and came it.

"Hey little buddy, you alright?" Sabrina said a little worried.

"Mhm I fine" I said and I could care less if she was sorry.

"I know you were at the door" Sabrina said

"I know, leave me alone please" I said a little angry.

Sabrina left the room and I stopped taking pics and finished looking at TV. I felt sorry about what I said to Sabrina and she knows I don't like her doing that stuff but she did it anyway that's why I'm mad at her right now.

Sabrina's POV

I went back to my room after talking to Jason and I knew he was mad at me. Ally came over and kissed my neck softly.

"He's not going to stay mad at you babe" Ally said and I just nodded and went to sleep. When I woke up Ally was looking in my phone but I just closed my eyes and let her continue doing what she's doing. She started laughing and I opened my eyes to see her looking at the picture that Dinah, Normani and I took at the mall yesterday. I sat up and took my phone from her and I started to get angry for some reason but I just ignored it and went downstairs. Ally followed me as I was getting something to eat.

"You alright?, you seem down" Ally said with a worried tone in her voice

"Yeah I'm fine just tired I guess I don't know" I said and I was telling the truth because I honestly didn't know if I was fine or not.

Ally came up and kissed me so I kissed back. I started to take her shirt off but we heard giggling and stopped. I turned around to see Dinah and Camila giggling at us then walked away. I went back to making cereal and Ally got a bottle of water and went to the living room. I went in the living room to see Ally crying but I didn't mess with her because if I did mess with her when she's crying we always would end up fighting after. Ally looked at me and smiled then texted someone. I went back in the kitchen to put my bowl in the dishwasher and I didn't put much cereal in my bowl because I wasn't that hungry. Jason came in laughing about someone cartoon show with Camila. He stopped laughing when he saw me and grabbed two bananas then left without saying a word to me. Camila looked at me with the 'what did you do' look so I explained everything and she just nodded and left too. I heard yelling from the living room and I just ignored it and laid my head on the table. Soon I fell asleep.

Dinah's POV

After Ally and I were done arguing BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS TO LEAVE THE DAMN GROUP. Ok anyway I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and I found Sabrina sleep. That girl honestly would sleep anywhere when she's stress. I carried Sabrina up to her room to see Ally there crying with Normani trying to calm her down. I took Sabrina to my room instead because Ally and Normani was in hers. I put her down softy and covered her up with my blankets.

"Dinah" Sabrina whispered

"Wassup" I said

"What's wrong with Ally and what were you guys fighting about" Sabrina said

"Nothing just go back to sleep you seem stress again" I said and she just nodded.

After Sabrina fell asleep I went downstairs to look at TV because everyone was being lame rn. When I was in the middle of my movie Laur came down and hand me my phone.

Unknown: help me!

Dinah: uh who is this

Unknown: help please

Dinah: I'm sorry but I can't help you

Unknown: please man hit me

Dinah: um how old are you

Unknown: 11 and 4

Dinah: you keep track of your months

Unknown: no my brother 4 we're hungry bye gtg

Dinah: wait where r u

Dinah: hello?

Dinah: damn it

Unknown: who tf is this

I ignored the message and ran upstairs to get the girls.

OH NO ITS SHORT!!! Lmao I'm bored and y'all shouldn't be surprised it's short but the next one will be at least 1400 so unt 😀