Chapter 29

~Catherine's POV~

I went to my boyfriend Justin's house and he took me up to his room like he always did.

He was acting really strange and I said "babe you ok"

"yeah I'm fine I just need to talk to you bout something" he said

"ok what bout"

"well I want you"

"like you want to do it with me"

"yes"

"I don't know bout that we're only 14 and if I got pregnant my dad would kill you and my mom would kill me"

"c'mon Catherine it'll be fun I'll wear protection and you won't get pregnant"

"no we're not having sex"

"fine I'm done with you that's all I wanted from you anyway so get out of my house"

I ran out crying and as I was running I ran into my brother and his girlfriend.

"Sis what's wrong" he asked me

"Justin broke my heart all he wanted from me was sex and he tried to force me into doing it" I said

"that idiot" he then hugged me and said "dad will take care of him for you"

"I know" I said.

I ran back home and when I walked in mom and dad were sitting on the couch.

Mom noticed I was crying so she walked over to me and hugged me and said "explain everything"

"he tried to force me into having sex and when I said no he got mad and broke up with me and he said 'I never really loved you I just wanted sex'" I said.

"I'm not letting you near him ever again you never know if he will rape you"

"ok mom."

Then dad walked over and hugged both me and mom and he said "if he ever comes near you or try's to touch you he's a dead man understand"

"yes dad" I said

"good."

We all sat on the couch and then my brother walked in with his girlfriend.

She hadn't met mom and dad yet so I could tell she was nervous.

"Mom, dad this is my girlfriend Abby"