Chapter 28

*time lapse: 14 years later*

~Cassie's POV~

When Jr. was 12 and Catherine was 9 we decided to move back to Tulsa Oklahoma.

Now Jr. is 17 and Catherine is 14 and everything's perfect.

Dally and I are 35 now so were not that old and we still look like we did when we were 21.

~Catherine's POV~

Mom and dad never let me go anywhere without one of them or without my older brother Dallas.

I hate it because I never get to do anything on my own because I'm apparently too young.

My brother is only 17 and he gets to go anywhere he wants alone but I don't get that and it pisses me off.

If your wondering, yes I have my dad's attitude and my brother has my mom's attitude.

One day I was out with my brother and a red mustang started following us.

I didn't know why and neither did my brother.

Nobody ever followed us.

I have to admit I was a little scared.

The mustang stopped in front of us and 5 guys got out.

Then another mustang pulled up and one guy got out and yelled "Randy the rumble is bout to start"

"alright"

they all left and my brother said "that was weird"

"yeah" I said.

We started walking again and as we were walking we saw a group of guys messing around with each other and I heard one yell

"c'mon Dal you have to fight in the rumble"

I looked at my brother and said "I think there talking bout dad"

"I doubt it sis" he said

"ok" then I heard who I supposed was Dal say "alright fine but if I get killed by your sister Twobit I'm blaming you"

"whatever" the other dude said.

My brother pulled me away and we went back home.

When we walked in my mom said "where have you guys been I was worried bout you"

"sorry mom some guys in a mustang stopped us" my brother said

"you guys need to stay away from those guys there socs"

"what are socs" I asked "stupid rich kids that live on the north side that hate us south siders"

"oh" my brother said

"Hey mom I'm going out to meet my girlfriend I'll be back later" he said

"Ok be careful Dallas" mom said

"I will mom" he said then left.

"mom can i go out and meet my boyfriend please" I asked

"Catherine I don't know is that's a good idea I know he'll take care of you but I just don't know" she said

"please mom"

"ugh fine go but be safe please"

"I will mom" then I ran out the door.