Chapter 37

~Dally's POV~

I pushed her, I pushed the love of my life.

I can't go back to her not after I pushed her while she was pregnant.

I'm gonna divorce her I mean I can't do it anymore.

I went down to the court house and filed for a divorce.

"What are you doing" I thought as I signed the papers.

After I signed the papers I walked out and I decided to go somewhere and get drunk.

~Cassie's POV~

Catherine and Jr. couldn't believe they just saw there dad leave them and me.

Catherine was really sorry she said that to me and she kept apologizing and I kept reassuring her it was ok.

They both hugged me and we all started crying because well they watched there father and my husband walk out on us.

I heard a knock on the door and I yelled "come in" and my twin brother Twobit walked in.

"Whoa what's going on here" he asked

"Dally pushed me and then I dunno he just left" I said

"Wait he pushed you"

"Yes"

"I'm gonna find him and kill him"

Before I could say anything he walked out.

"Mom what are you going to do I mean your not going to send us away right" Catherine said

"No sweetheart I would never do that you and you little sister or brother are my everything" I said

"Ok mom"

We all settled down after awhile and watched a movie and even Abby watched it with us.

I felt so alone without Dally I mean I loved him so much and I had been with him for 17 years and we had 2 kids and another one on the way and he just gets up and leaves me.

I guess it's time for me to move on away from him maybe he's not who I thought he was.