Chapter 25

WARNING: sexual content

~Dally's POV~

The nurse told us that we could go home but that they had to keep our baby till he was a full 9 months.

We both agreed and left him there.

When we got home Cassie grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

I knew what she wanted and I was gonna give it to her. I pushed her down on the bed and she said "fuck me till you can't fuck me anymore" "ok but do you want to try for another baby" "yeah I guess because I want a girl and because I want to actually be pregnant for 9 months not just 3" "ok let's do this."

I kissed her and she kissed back hungrily.

I ripped her clothes off and kissed all the way down to her you know.

I sucked on it really hard and she moaned so loud.

I stopped sucking and I took off my clothes and without any hesitation I slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could.

I kept doing that over and over and over again.

I kissed her and she kissed back and moaned.

I kissed down to her boobs and sucked in the middle of them.

I thrusted harder into her and started sucking on her right boob while massaging the other. Then I switched and sucked on the left while massaging the right.

~Cassie's POV~

I got tired of being on the bottom so I flipped us over so I was on top.

Dally grabbed my hips and I started riding him.

I was hoping this would get me pregnant because I wanted another baby but I didn't know why.

I started getting tired so I got off of him and just laid down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.