Chapter 6

~Cassie POV~

I just kept walking and as I was walking I heard a car following me, I looked behind me and saw a blue mustang.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breathe. What the fuck do they want this time. I mean they've already jumped me once.

The mustang pulled up next to me and stopped. After it stopped 4 socs got out.

"Hey baby long time no see" one of them said obviously drunk.

"What do you stupid socs want from me this time" I said "we want you" another one of them said obviously drunk too

"Your little boyfriend isn't here to save you this time" the same one said "I don't have a boyfriend" I said "well since your single we'll just take you home with us" another one of them said drunk too.

One of them grabbed me from behind and pushed me to the ground. Then one of them kicked me in the stomach and another one slapped me.

After they beat the hell out of me they left me there in the middle of the road.

I saw headlights coming toward me and I started thinking this is it I'm gonna die right here in the middle of the road.

As the car came closer I noticed it was the same blue mustang the socs that jumped me owned.

They stopped there car right in front of me and the same 4 socs got out.

"Hey babe we came back to get you" one of them said, I didn't answer him and that ticked him off.

One of them picked me up bridal style and put me in the back of there car.

He then got on top of me and started taking off my clothes, I would of pushed him off of me but I was in too much pain to.

After he took all my clothes of he undid the belt of his jeans and I was thinking oh great I'm gonna get raped now.

Then the soc was pulled off of me by some guy I didn't know. The guy knocked out all the socs in one punch.

After all the socs were knocked out the guy came over to me and I tried to cover myself but it didn't work out to well.

Then I recognized the guy, it was the same guy that saved me last time.

"Them damn socs just won't leave you alone" he said "yeah I know and thanks again for saving me" I said "no problem baby" he said.

He picked me up and carried me to some house. He put me down on the couch and I instantly fell asleep.