Chapter 1

One day Cassie was walking to her new house and as she was walking a red mustang pulled up next to her and 4 guys got out.

"Hey babe why are you walking all alone when it's almost dark out" one of them said.

"leave me alone it's none of your business" she said. "None of our business huh, how about we teach you a lesson" another one said.

Then one of them pushed her to the ground and pulled out a switchblade and put it up to her throat.

She started screaming but the guy put his hand over her mouth.

~Dally's POV~

Me, Pony, and Johnny were walking home from the movies when we all heard someone screaming.

"sounds like the Socs are jumping someone" Johnny said. "Yeah it does" Pony said.

"hey guys look" I said pointing toward the red mustang. "we should probably go help that person" Pony said. "yeah c'mon guys" I said.

We all walked over to the red mustang and Pony said "umm that's a girl their jumping."

Then we heard her yell "get off of me right now" then she kicked him off of her.

"why don't your stupid Socs get out of here" I said. "I don't think so" one said "what the fuck did you say to me"

"Why don't you stupid greasers leave us alone" another one said. "Okay I'm tired of you stupid Socs" I said and punched him in the face knocking him out along with all the rest of them.

"Are you okay babe" I said. "I-I guess" she said. "So what's your name" I said. "C-Cassie" she said.

"Well nice to meet you Cassie, I'm Dallas or Dally" I said helping her up.