Chapter 4

~Becca's POV~

So I stayed over at Cassie's and we talked about random things. A few minutes later the phone rang, "I got it" Cassie said "ok" I said.

She was on the phone for a while but I didn't know who she was talking to. She finally got off the phone and she looked at me with a shocked face.

"So who called" I asked "my mom" she replied "oh what'd she want" I asked "she wanted to tell me that I had a twin brother" she said.

"Wait so you have a twin brother" I said "yeah apparently" she said "wow I never knew you had a twin" I said "same here" she said.

Damn she has a twin brother. I wonder if he's hot like those guys we saw today.

~Cassie's POV~

Oh my god I have a twin brother.

I wonder why mom didn't tell me I had a twin.

I can't believe I have a twin.

"So Cassie where does he live so we can meet him" Becca asked "he lives somewhere here in Tulsa" I said.

"Do you think he was one of those guys we called hot" she asked "I don't think so but he could of been" I said.

We started talking about random things and at 11:30pm Becca said "well I'm going to bed" "ok me too" I said.

~Becca's POV~

I woke up to someone pounding on the door.

"Ugh whose at the door at 7:30am" I asked myself.

I walked downstairs to answer the door and when I answered the door this hot guy in a Mickey Mouse shirt was standing there.

"What do you want and who are you" I said "I'm Keith but you can call me Twobit and I'm here to see Cassie" he said

"ok I'll get her and you can come in if you want" I said

"Ok thanks" he said. I let him in then I went upstairs to wake up Cassie and shes probably gonna kill me for waking her up this early.

I walked into Cassie room to wake her up and I said "Cassie wake up" "no it's too early" she said "theres someone downstairs that you have to meet" I said "why who is it" she asked "some guy" I said "ugh fine" she said "yeah now get up" I said.

She got up and walked downstairs while I followed her.

Once we got downstairs he said "are you Cassie" "yeah" she said "so your my twin sister" he said "yupp apparently" she said.