Chapter 35

~Catherine's POV~

Last night was the best night ever.

I now official know I love Jacob, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I looked over and saw him asleep next to me, he was so cute when he slept.

I kissed his cheek and got up without waking him.

I picked out some clothes and started getting dressed and as I was getting dressed I heard him say "I can't believe how beautiful you are and how your all mine"

I turned around and smiled at him then I leaned down and kissed him.

He pulled me on top of him and said "you won't be needing this bra or these panties" then he ripped them off and slammed into me.

I moaned and after awhile he pulled out and he helped me get dressed.

We walked downstairs and everyone was still asleep so we snuck out and went to his house for breakfast.

When we got there his mother welcomed me like I was her own daughter.

After we ate we went upstairs to his room and he laid on his bed and watched a movie on his huge flat screen tv.

As we were watching the movie he kept playing down there and every once in a while he'd make me moan.

After the movie was over I decided I should go home so I did but first I kissed Jacob and told him I loved him.

When I got back home my mom was standing in the living room with her arms crossed waiting for me.

"Hey mom" I said

"Don't hey mom me young lady" mom said

"What's your problem" I asked annoyed

"You snuck out of the house with your "boyfriend" without my permission"

"So what's the big deal your not my boss"

"Excuse me I'm your mother"

"No your not your just a dumb bitch"

Then my dad walked in and in my head I said "oh no I'm dead"

"Go to your room now" he yelled

I looked at my mom and saw she was crying and I instantly felt bad then I ran to my room and slammed the door.