Chapter 22

~Cassie's POV~

I was so glad that Dally saved me from my horrible mother.

That's the third time he's saved me.

He then walked back into our room and he laid down next to me and said "you ok?"

"yeah I'm fine" I replied

"what about the baby is he or she ok?"

"yes baby he or she is ok"

"ok."

Then he put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

I rolled over on my side so my back was facing him.

He then wrapped his arm around my bump protecting me and our baby.

I started falling asleep and I whispered "I love you Dally please don't ever leave me"

"I love you too Cassie and I couldn't leave you if I tried" he whispered back.

I then fell asleep and the next morning I woke up just like I'd fallen asleep, right in Dally's arms and I saw that he was already awake.

~Dally's POV~

I laid there quite waiting for my beautiful fiancé to wake up.

When she finally woke up I said "good morning babe how'd you sleep"

"morning and ok I guess the baby kicked some" she said

"thats good I guess."

Then I kissed her and she said "we get to find out what were having today"

"wait we are" I asked

"yes"

"yay I hope it's a boy"

"me too baby."

Then we both got ready and we left for the doctors office.

I was nervous and excited because well I get to know what my baby is and because I was worried there was something wrong with him or her.

When we got there they took us to a room right away and the doctor walked in as soon as the nurse walked out.

The doctor did an ultrasound and he said "congrats Mr. and Mrs. Winston your having a baby boy."