Chapter 24

~Cassie's POV~

I woke up in Dally's arms and I started feeling horrible.

I carefully got out of them and I didn't wake him up so I ran to the bathroom.

I started throwing up because of you know morning sickness.

Dally eventually walked in and bent down next to me.

He pulled my hair back and started rubbing my back.

When I finally stopped throwing up I looked at Dally and then I hugged him.

He was the best thing that had even happened to me and I hoped I would never lose him.

I felt the baby kick really hard and I gasped and clutched my stomach then I felt water trickle down my leg. When Dally noticed water on the floor he started freaking out.

"Baby calm down. It's ok" I said "c'mon I'm taking you to the hospital" he said while picking me up bridle style.

I laid my head on his chest while he carried me and when we got to the car he carefully put me in and buckled the seat belt.

"Baby you don't have to hurry we have time" I said "ok but why are you having him now you're only 3 months pregnant" he said "I know and I don't know why I guess he's just deciding to come now I honestly don't know."

We arrived at the hospital and I was in so much pain I could barely walk so Dally had to carry me.

They took me to a room right away and Dally never left my side.

The nurse walked in and she said "ok Mrs. Winston its time for you to push."

I grabbed Dally's hand and he whispered in my ear "it's gonna be ok you can do this" then he kissed my lips and I started pushing.

~3 hours later~

~Dally's POV~

She'd been pushing for 3 hours now and we finally heard crying.

Cassie gripped my hand and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

The nurse left the room with our baby and she got scared something was wrong because of how small and how early he was.

I have to admit I was scared too.

A few minutes later the nurse walked back in carrying a baby wrapped in a blue blanket.

She handed him to Cassie then she left us alone with him.

I then noticed how tiny he was then she said "do you want to hold him" "uhh I guess" I said nervous.

She then handed him to me very carefully.

I carefully held him but he started crying so I handed him back to Cassie and he instantly stopped crying.

That made me really upset so I walked over to the window and stared out.

"I knew he was gonna hate me" I said "baby he doesn't hate you" she said "explain why he started crying when I started holding him then when I handed him back to you he stopped instantly" "I can't but I'm sure he doesn't hate you" "yeah right."

I walked over to her and kissed her and she kissed back hungrily.

I whispered in her ear "you want me now don't you."

She just nodded and I said "maybe later" then I winked.