Chapter Eighteen, Part One

Mulai dari awal

“Maria, it’s nothing, let’s just drop this-,”

“Have you two arranged for something after the club?” Wow, she really had caught on, but it wasn’t something I wanted to discuss out loud. I mean, it was kind of personal to mine and Liam’s relationship, and I sort of wanted to keep it that way.

“Ok look, maybe we have planned something, but that’s not the point.” I had made myself sound firm enough to know that Maria wasn’t going to ask any more about the topic, but I acknowledged her knowing grin nonetheless. “Anyway, tell me how I look.”

“Well, you look stunning of course!” She came in for a hug and squeezed me tight.

“Right, let’s get your makeup done and I think if we just add a few curls to your hair, you’ll be sorted and then we can go. The taxi will be here any minute to pick us up so let’s get started.” She pulled back out of the hug before grabbing my hand and dragging me over to her room to get started on the makeup.

"Oh my god!! Why is there so much flashing?" Maria and I were in the black cab that had come to collect us. But on arriving at our destination, it seemed that we wouldn't be getting out of the taxi unnoticed.

"Oh no, it’s that paps." I answered Maria's question, cringing when I said the last word.

"But why would there be paparazzi outside a nightclub?" She asked another question whilst pressing her face against the tinted windows within the cab.

"My guess is that they somehow found out that the boys were going to be here."

I got the cab driver to drop us off a little further down the street so that we could get to the entrance without having to draw too much attention. After thanking and paying the driver, we made our way to the club.

"I seriously can't see a thing." Maria had been leading the way but I soon found that she was no longer in my sight. Instead, my vision was blurred by the blinding flashes surrounding the entrance.

"Maria?! Oh sorry- excuse me. Maria??" I pushed my way through the crowd of people..

I honestly couldn't tell where I was going and whether or not I was headed in the right direction. The boys had to be here if there was this much paparazzi, but where were they?

I thought I heard someone call my name but couldn't really tell with all of the yelling and shouting around me. Oh my god, where was Maria, well, where was I?

Then, without any warning, I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me close to their strong frame.

"What the-" I was genuinely terrified, thinking I'd been grabbed by a stranger. But when I turned around, I was faced by those two familiar brown eyes.

"Liam." I whispered giving him a tight hug.

"Let's get you out of this." he chuckled in my ear before leading me through the crowd of still flashing cameras. His fingers intertwined with mine and held me tight, keeping me from getting lost again. But even though I felt safe now that Liam had found me, I couldn’t help but feel a little tension. There would definitely be some camera shots of me and Liam heading into the nightclub circulating the media any time soon, and the hate messages would surely start up again. But I quickly shook the thoughts of worry away and decided that I should enjoy tonight instead, not get worked up about other people’s opinions.

Liam continued to lead the way and soon enough, the bass was seeping into my ears and I could feel the beat vibrating in the air.

“You ready?” Liam asked and I just gave him a quick nod and flashed him a smile before he opened the door.

“Olivia!! Where the hell did you go?” My eyes had just about adjusted to the darkness within the club and that’s when I saw Maria skipping over to me, Louis and Eleanor trailing behind.

“Um, I got a bit lost.” I gave her an embarrassed smirk before waving back at Lou and Eleanor.

“Haha, you were right behind me though? Never mind. Well I’m gonna go mingle, sooo see you around.” I noticed the cup of liquid, most likely alcohol, in her hand and watched her with raised eyebrows as she disappeared into the crowd of dancing bodies.

“Don’t worry, Lou and I will keep an eye on her.” Eleanor gave me a kind smile before her and Lou, also vanished onto the dance floor.

“So what do you wanna do now?” I asked Liam, his hand still holding mine, but when I turned to look at him, he was already gazing down at me.

“Huh, sorry?” He gave me a little smirk before I went on to repeat my question; he had seemed a little distracted.

“I said, what do you want to do now?!” This time, I raised my voice a little more. Maybe he hadn’t heard me over the music.

“Oh, whatever you want. It’s just, I- I hadn’t noticed how gorgeous you look.” He brushed a little piece of my hair off my face before his eyes trailed over my body. I saw how he hesitated slightly when his gaze reached my slightly prominent cleavage, a result of the push up lace bra I was wearing.

“Thanks, but I guess you look rather splendid yourself.” I attempted to make the situation a little less awkward with my useless attempt at a posh accent, but a chuckle did escaped Liam’s mouth.

“Come on. Let’s go get something to drink.” He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the bar.

“Oh Liam, I won’t be having any alcohol. You know, I’m kinda sick of the stuff after working at the bar back in Venice.” He gave me an understanding smile, before calling over the bar tender for his own shot. But the truth is: I wasn’t really much of a drinker at all. I hated the smell, it didn’t really have the nicest of tastes, and I didn’t like what it sometimes made people do.

I watched as Liam quickly downed his drink, before placing the glass back on the counter.

“Um, I don’t really drink much myself. I have this kidney issue and stuff so, you know, I’ll keep it limited. Anyway, you want to dance?” He gave me a dazzling smile and I just couldn’t refuse. I quickly grabbed his hand with my own wide grin, and this time, I led us out onto the dance floor where we joined the rest of the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short chappy but remember, part 2 will be up this weekend so you won't have to wait a week. This chapter would have been quite long and so we kinda broke it down into two.

Remember... tonight is the night Liam wanted to show Olivia just how much he loves her...so what do you think will happen??

Please vote/comment and we'd love to hear your thoughts too guys :)

(Olivia's outfit for the club btw>> what d'ya think?)

Love Hattie and Ellie <3333