Chapter Fifteen, Part Two

So here's part two!!

(dedicated to @DreamerGirl173 because she voted for nearly every chapter, and made us feel quite special XD )

Enjoy it guys ~H&E~xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“MARIA?!!”

“Surpise!!”

She stood in front of me, my smile matching hers. Her locks, a similar colour to my own, reached just below her shoulders, her green eyes gleaming, and her plump pink lips smiling back at me.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S ACTUALLY YOU!” I squealed as I ran into her open arms hugging her tightly.

“Yes!” I could hear her getting all emotional when she spoke.

“B- but how? I mean…” I trailed off as she looked at something behind me with a grateful but excited grin. I turned to follow her gaze and found that all of the boys were now back, and were stood watching us with their own wide smiles.

“Is this Maria then?” Liam smiled at me lovingly. He then nodded politely at Maria.

“Yes! But how did you know- wait. I’m so confused!” The boys and Maria began to laugh when they saw my confusion.

“Well, Mr Tomlinson over here,” she pointed at Louis, who looked surprised when she used his last name (well she was a fan after all) “gave me a call, and we all sort of arranged something.”

“So you did this!” I faced Louis who looked back at me with wide eyes. “That’s why you used my phone!” Everything was starting to make sense now. That whole game of truth and dare had kind of been planned to set this up.

“No wait, it wasn’t my idea though.” He put his hands up, and my gaze moved to Liam.

“Even though I wish I’d come up with the idea, it wasn’t me this time.” Liam shook his head and smiled happily, then nodded his head, gesturing at Harry.

“Harry?!”

“Aha, yep?” He gleamed back, seeming quite pleased with himself.

“Was it your idea to get Maria to come down?”

He slowly nodded up and down with a huge arrogant grin plastered on his face. Everyone began to laugh when they saw my jaw literally drop and my eyes widen. How was Harry even capable of coming up with something like this? I thought he was always the one to tease me and Liam, and get me embarrassed. I didn’t know how to thank him, I mean; I was just rooted in place.

He just smirked back at me and knew that I was still trying to find out how to say thank you. To help out a bit, he just yelled “group hug!” And I found myself being squished in the middle by hugs, laughter and giggles from me and Maria.

“Oh god, I love all you guys so much!” I finally let out before giving Harry a tight hug, and then having to wipe my eyes hoping that no joyful tears were about to stream out and down my cheeks. “Thank you Harry.”

“No problem.” He chuckled as we both pulled back.

“But wait-.” I heard Louis say. “Isn’t there one more thing Olivia should know?” I looked back at him with a puzzled expression, not exactly sure what else they had in store for me.

Maria cleared her throat and as I turned to look at her, she revealed a suitcase that she’d been hiding behind her.

“I’m staying with you in London for a week! The guys and your dad sorted me a ticket for the plane, and I’m staying with you when we reach!!” She was squeaking as she spoke, obviously as excited as me.