Depression

Christopher.

It's be two months and I haven't seen my brother since. But on the brightside me and Ray got married at a court house. Not very fancy like Iggy but who cares!? I'm with him and we're happy.

I kinda miss my brother though. I know he's depressed. I remember when we use to be with each other all the time when we were kids besides me and Ray. I wonder how he's doing. I wanna go over and visit but I'm two scared. What if he forces me to move back in? What if he hits me on the scene? Dang!! It seems like Chres is my ex husband or my dad. Matter of fact where is my dad? Nevermind. I need to thing. But I am. What?

Chresanto.

I cut myself, starve myself, fight myself, cry myself to sleep, and even tried to kill myself but I keep thinking of Chris. I cleaned her room though. Now ya know that I can't last a day without my lil sis. Only God knows how long she'll be away. I wipe my tears away and lay on the floor. *sigh*

-DingDong!!-

Me: I'm coming.

I open the door and to my surprise it's my sister.

Chris: Chresanto..?

Me: Christopher..?

Chris:......What happened?

Me: I was sad.

Ray: Did you starve yourself?

Me:....No.

Chris: Chresanto you're gonna eat somerhing.

She and Ray walked in my house and Chris went straight to the kitchen and made me a PB&J sandwich.

Chris: Here.

Me: I'm good.

Chris: Take it!

I took it and took a bite.

Chris: When was the last time you ate?

Me:........

Chris: Chresanto?

Me: Huh?

Chris: When was the last time you ate?

Me: Since I found out you got married.

Chris: Santo that was two and a half months ago!

Me: And?

Chris: You could've died!

Me: So. You don't care. You love and care about Ray.

Ray: Aye!

Chris: Wait a minute that's not true! I love you more than anything else in the world! You're my brother!! Even though you did all that bad stuff to me I still love you and will continue too!

Me: You're just sayin stuff to be sayin stuff to be sayin stuff.

Chris: Don't you ever say that! I do love you and you know that!

Me: Why you leave mme?

Chris: I left becuz you were too over protective and you kept hurting me.

Me: And becuz Rayan.

Chris: Maybe but he's my boy--I mean husband.

Me: Before you left with him.

Chris: Alright, Santo. Just don't do this. I want you to be here.

Me: Why?

Chris: Because you're gonna have your first niece.

I looked at her stomach and back at her face. Then I looked at Ray and back at Chris.

Me: Ain't nobody tell me nothing about this.

Chris: Well if you were less harmful then you would've found out.

Me: I'm not anymore.

Chris: I miss my old brother. I miss the way we uses to bond, I miss the way used to laugh, talk, sing, and do all the thing. I even.miss how buff you were. But you loosin it. Stay with me Chres.

Me: You left me all alone and depressed.

Chris: Santo!

Me: I'm just lost.

Chris: Shutup!

Me: I want you back!

Chris:.....I'm sorry Santo.

Me: Why am I here?

Chris: Becuz your mother.

Me: I'm just a foster brother. My mom ain't want me.

Chris: I'm pretty sure she did. She just wanted to get right.

Me: Yeah. I haven't seen her in forever. Niether my dad. Oh wait, he's dead.

Chris: Chres if I stay with you today, will you eat something and be the old brother I know?

Me:Yes.

Chris: You promise?

Me: Yea. I promise.

Chris: Ray are--gco

Ray: You can stay.

Rayan.

I really don't trust Chresanto. What if he tries to kill himself. He.might even hit her.