From Friends, Homies, To Bf&Gf, To Saying Yes.

Chris.

I got through picking up all of my CD's and putting them back in the box. Some of my CD's cracked. I am really mad. He didn't have to do all that! I turned my radio off and layed on the bed... thinking about happy stuff, things that make me happy and stuff like that. But Rayan is the only person bsides my other friends who makes me happy.

Me and Rayan could've been dating ever since 7th grade but my brother and aunt got.in the way. So...that's why we aren't together. But now I can choose to date who ever I want and out of everyone I choose Ray. He is just so cute! -smile-

Phone ring....

Ringtone: Chris Brown-Damage

Damage...

Damage that I caused you

I know I broke your heart--gco

Me: Hello?

???: Hey.

Me: Hey Ray.

Ray: Hi Chris. Uhm, open.your balcony door.

Me: Okay.

We both hung up the phone but when I looked at my door, he was already there smiling like an idiot. So I got up and opened the door.

Me: Hi.

Ray: Hey.

We both hugged tight. I let him in and I closed the.door.bhind him and locked it and pulled the shades over it. I looked back at him to see him laying on my bed where I was and I joined him.

Me: Why are you here?

Ray: Bcuz you my nigguh.

I laughed at his comment.

Me: So imma nigguh now?

Ray: We're black.

I laughed again and so did he.

Ray: But forreal I came to see you. I thought about you all day. We're not friends, homies, or bff's...We're like family. You're like my sister. So I wanted to be around my closest sister.

We r boyfriend abd girlfriend but.we act like best friends.

He held my left hand and scooted.closer to me. I melted inside.

Ray:....What's that bruse on your arm?

Aw MAN!!

Me: Nothing.

Ray: Chris? You can tell me anything. Remember, we're family.

Me:....Well, you know Mindless Behavior right?

He frowned.

Me: Okay so imma skip that part. He pinned me to the wall and he gripped my arms....All bcuz I said he looked like Roc Royal.

Ray: They do look alike. But he can't keep hurtin you. He can't keep beatin either. He's your brother.

Me: He doesn't act like it half the time.

Ray: Imma better brother then him.

He looked me DEAD in the eyes and said that. He was right.

Me:.......

I was speechless.

Ray: Baby I got you. Don't be scared of him.

Did he just call me 'Baby'?

Me: Did you just call me 'Baby'?

Ray: Yeah, why?

Me: Nothing. I like that name.

Ray: I called you that for a reason.

-gasp-

Me: Why?

Ray: I us to be together forever.

I was shocked!

Ray: Chris, I like you--No, no, no! I love you. I really do. I think about you everyday. You're in every single one of my dreams. That's how much I think about you. You're everything to me! I would say it to.the whole world if I have too. I'll go do it now.

Me: No! Ray, I get it. I feel the same.way. I've always wanted to go to the next level with you but I'm just too scared Ray. I truley love you.

Ray: Well would you say 'Yes' again?

Me: Yeah. Yes. Yes what ever it is, yes!

He got on his knees and reached his back pocket and pulled out...an expensive ring!

Me: YES!! I will!!

He smiled and put the ring on my finger. He pulled me in close and hugged me tight. I hugged back.

Ray: Come with me.

Me: But Ray, I'm not dressed. I got on a silk blue house gown.

Ray: So what. Just come with me.

I slipped on my blue bunny slippers and me and Ray snuck out the front door and left. I wonder where he was taking me.

******************************

Chresanto.

I feel bad. So imma apologize to her. I felt like that was too much.

Chres: Chris. -opened the door- Chris? Christopher?

Where the heck she go?

*****************************

Chris.

We were just in his room in the dark....kissing real deep. I was sitting on top of him kissing him with my arms around my neck and his hands were on my booty. I soon felt his hands go up my gown. I'm scared. So I stopped and moved his arms.

Ray: What?

Me: I'm scared.

Ray: Of what?

Me: This.

Ray: Is it your brother?

I nodded my head yes.

Ray: Baby, don't be scared. Just relax. Take him off yo mind and just do what you wanna do. He don't run you. He gotta grow up.

He was right. It's time for me to let go. So I took a deep breath. And I kissed him again.