Continued

Chresanto.

-The Next Morning-

-yawns- 7:30 in the morning...I wonder if Chres is home.

Chres: Christopher!

I got outta bed and went straight to her door. I put my ear to the door. I heard snores. Light snores. Oh. She's home. I went in the room but only to find her under the covers asleep. Aww. Alright. I left the room closing the door bhind me.

Princeton.

Me: Thank God.-got from under the covers-

Yeah. See I was pretending to be Chris so she won't get in trouble. Now all I gotta do is wait for her to come back here.

-Knock Knock!-

I opened the door to see Chris.

Me: Thank goodness you're here.

Chris: Did he know it was you?

I closed the door. And we both sat pn her bed.

Me: No. But you owe me.

Chris: Okay. Okay.

I spotted a ring on left ring finger. Word?

Me: You got proposed didn't you?

I seen her cheeks turn red.

Me: -smile- Gurl congradulations. When did this happen?

Chris: Yesturday when he came over. He told me how he felt about me and then he told me to say yes and I did and then he put the ring on me. And afterwards he took me to his house.

Me: Oh. What happened? Did ya snuggle? Sleep together?

Chris: Kinda.

Me: Kinda? What you mean by 'kinda'?

Chris: Well...It happened.

Word?

Me: What happened?

Chris: It happened. We did it. I lost it.

Word! Nahh!

Me: 0.0 Does Chresanto know?

Chris: No.

Me: Did it hurt?

She nodded her head yes.

Me: Well it's about time! But you betta put that ring away b4 Chres sees it.

Chris: I'm way ahead of you.

Me: Well I gotta go. Crystal and I are going shopping. I'll catch you later.

With that I went outta her balcony door, climbed down the tree and then ran home.

Chris.

I can't believe I let go yesturday. That was so amazing! His body was like man modeling for a magazine. He looks better in the dark! I was just bare and relaxed. And once he put--Okay! That's enough.

Damage...

Damage That I Caused You

I Know I Broke Your Heart--gco

Me: Hello?

Ray: Hey.

Me: Hi.

Ray: Soo..Did you have fun yesturday?

Me: -blush- Yes.

Ray: Me too.

Me: Did you want something?

Ray: Yeah. Come outside.

Me: Lemme get dressed first.

Ray: You didn't have a problem with that yesturday.

Me: Quit playin. I'll be out there.

Ray: When?

Me: Now.

I hung up the phone. I put my blue bunny slippers back on and hurried outside. I seen him standing by his car motioning me to come here. I came running to him and hugged him really tight.

Ray: Okay, Chris, do not tell Chresanto.

Chris: I promise I won't, but he's gonna find out sooner or later.

Ray: How?

I whistpered in his ear. I knew he was gonna be happy about it. And he was.

Ray: -smiling like an idiot-

I laughed. He was stupid.

Chres: Christopher!!

I turned around so quick and scared. He looked like he was about to charge for me and Ray. His jaws clenched and anger filled his eyes. Ray knew I was scared so he pulled me in close and he held.me tight. And he came charging after us......