Chapter 29.

Ight! Imma make RayVannah a nice character. So no more of that pychic stuff. I don't where my mind was goin then. So the second book, don't pay attention to that one. Just stick to this one. I know ya missed me! I misses ya'll too! It's been like 4 months! Wow! So imma this chapter takes place in this month. And Chres is still over protetive sooo........yeah. And Imma make Christopher (the sister) a virgin again. She ain't preggo.

4 Months Later....

Chris's pov.

Sometimes I just wish I was away from Chres...Sometimes I don't. Him and Ray are still enemies though. Anyway, I gotta new image.

My booty and boobs got bigger. Chres hates the fact that it grew. I dyed the tips of my hair light blue, my hair grew to my elbows, I got taller, and I'm into a tommyboy.look now. I just turned 19 two days ago. Yep! I have a nice figure and all.....just how Ray likes it. Chres is too old to be actin like this. But he's older than me! 2 days before mine.....The 17th. Ugh! Right now, I'm on my roof. Yep! Right outside my balcony. I'm just enjoying the breeze. Just relaxing.

Rayan:....Hey.

Me: Hey.

Rayan: You just out here enjoying the breeze huh?

Me: Yeah.

Rayan: Me too...Now I am.

I chuckled.

Rayan: So...

Me: So...

Rayan: We've friends for 7 years since 6th grade and we've been dating for 4 months.

Me: And..?

Rayan: I was just remembering our troubles we had back then...We've known each other for 13 years 1st grade. Remember our first kiss?

Me: Oh yeah. I remember. I was 13 and u were 14. It was a rainy day and we went out and played in the rain.

~Flashback~

July 12, 2009

Chris: This is so fun!

Rayan: I know. I'm tired now.

Chris: Me too.

They both sat down on a bench real close.

Rayan: I love hanging with you.

Chris: Me too. Now my pants are all wet.

Rayan: Oh that's okay. They'll dry.

Chris: Yeah. We act like kids. Playing in the puddles and wearing rain coats.

Rayan: So...we're still young.

Chris chuckled at what he said. There was soon silence between them. Then Ray broke the silence.

Rayan: I like you Chris.

Chris: R-Really?

Rayan: Yeag. You always make my day brighter. Everytime I see you, I just melt. You're so beautiful. I love how your cute eyes sparkle and then change to blue. Your personality makes you beautiful.

Chris: Thank you.

She blushed.

Rayan: We've been friends for 4 months and I've alwats wanted...to kiss you.

Chris:...For real?

Rayan: Yeah. I bet your lips are soft.

Chris: They are.

Rayan: So we gon' do it or we not?

Chris: Yeah.

Rayan: Ight.

They leaned in slow and their lips touched each other's. It was so passinate. Ray put his index finger on her chin making the kiss warmer. They soon broke away.

Rayan: That was amazing.

Chris: It was more than amazing.

They both smiled and.laughed at each other.

~Flashback Over~

Rayan: I miss those days.

Me: Me too.