C.41

Dedicates to LilNiqoBae

Ray.

I straightened my hair for the first time. But I put it in a bun. Today I plan on hanging with Chresanto. Since we cool, I called him up. He said meet him at the mall. Don't worry guys, Chris is with Aaliyah today. Gotta make sure my girl safe. I mean we've been together for a year.

"Wassup nigga!", Chresanto said.

"Sup nigga!", I said back.

Its been a year since they've been in school. It was a very ad moment. But they all grew up and removed the childesh like behaviors from their life and became more responsible.

Chres goes by Santo now. He says it'll fit better with his rap career....dude just started. But he did make a good video a few months ago. And he starting his own clothing line. Well....not really just some skull hats.

Ray is trynna work on his voice too....he trynna sing. He wants to rap to so he working on it. He made a video a few weeks ago to. Chris did not like. She was being 100. She didn't like it. Why because he kissed some other girl. She was upset at first but she okay now. She still didn't like it.

"Where my sister at?", Santo asked.

"She still sleep. She stayed up all night trynna watch the last bit of that one scary movie but fell asleep. Knowing me I wasn't gonna watch it.", Ray said.

"You was probably scared your damn self."

"Nigga no it was too late anyway."

"Yeah yeah. But uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go do some business with me today. Like do a link running around.", Santo said pulling up his pants.

"O for sho' imma be ready in 5."

"Call me when you ready."

They hung up.

"That was Santo?", asked Chris.

"Yeah imma be with him today. That's okay with you?", he asked.

"I don't care. Go ahead just be careful."

BEEP.

That was his ride. He kissed Chris on her cheek and left. Chris was glad that Ray and Santo we're finally friends. But she barely had friends. She didn't have any girlfriends. All she had was Craig Ray Myles Prince and Santo. Thats it. So she was going to go out and find some friends. Associates. Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I gotta go with you?", Prince whined.

"Because I am bored. So I wanted you to come with me. I don't know why you're whining.", Chris said. "Now we gonna walk in this mall and you gonna help me find someone to mingle with."

"We've been outta school for a whole year....and you couldn't talk to no girls?", Prince complained.

"Yes now come on Prince! Please?", she begged.

"*sigh* You are lucky I'm you're my friend."

"Aye whaddup nigga!", some d us we from across the mall yelled.

"Aye my nigga!", Prince yelled back.

I don't know who this boy was but he was cute.

"What happened to yo ass yesterday? We expecting you and you never came

"What happened to yo ass yesterday? We expecting you and you never came. What was up blood?", he said.

"Oh my mom was sick. She was in the hospital for some days.", Prince said.

"Oh tell ya moms I said get well.", he said putting his hands together like he was gonna pray.

"Ight I will but I will make it to the next one."

"Which is the last one. So I betta see you there. Ight? " he said.

Prince nodded. And the boy looked at me.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi."

"This is my friend Christopher. Christopher this is Lucas.", Prince introduced.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to to.", I said smiling.

"Cute smile but my girl waiting on me. So i--"

"Good your girl here. See she wanted to meet new people. So can she go over there with you?", Prince asked.

I looked at him punched him.

"Its fine come on lil momma.", he said.

I looked back at Prince and flicked him off. He smiled and walked away. She got him next time.

"Lashunn. Baby this is a friend of mine. Chris. Chris, my girl Lashunn.", Lucas said.

"Hi.", the girl said. Fake smiling. I gave her a fake smile too. I can tell fake smiles from anywhere.

"I was hoping you two could you know get to know--"

"No disrespect you Chris, but babe I don't know her. And I never seen her. I don't know how she is. Why am I even doing this?", she asked.

"My boy Prince wanted me to. I do not know but that's what he wanted me to do.", he said.

"....okay."

"Thank you. I love you. Imma be back.", he said before running off to Prince.

This is gonna be awkward.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Its been forever since my last update. I had writers block.