Continued

Chris.

He charged for us.

Chres: Didn't I tell you to stay awat from him?!!

Chris: Chres leave me alone!!

I held Ray tighter and he did the same.

Chres: Let him go!!

Chris: No!!

Chres: Now!!

Chris: Leave me alone!!

Rayan: Just lemme go.

Chris: No.

Rayan: Just let go.

Chris: Why?

Rayan: Just do it for me.

I look at him for a second and I let go of him real slow. He then pushed me to the side and went up to Chresanto. Please don't? Please don't? I then saw Chres punch him....This ain't gonna be good at all. Obviously, I can tell Ray is gonna loose....Chresanto is built real good! But anyway he's hurting him!

He punched Ray in the face then Ray fell back. Ray returned the punched and Chres's nose started to bleed. Chres tackled him on the ground and repeatedly punched him. Ray got weak and covered himself. Chres then started to choke him! Oh heck no!!

Chris: No!! Stop!! Stop!!

He wouldn't stop so I ran over there and kicked Chres in the chin and he fell back. Then Ray got up.

Chres: Did you just kick me?!!

I was scared. So I ran in the house and up to my room. I locked the door and put my tall dresser on the door so he wouldn't try to break in. I hid in a corner and curled up into a ball. Then my balcony window opebed. It was Ray.

Rayan: Come on.

I hurried and followed Ray outta my room. I closed my door and we climbed down my tree and we landed on the concreat. He held my hand and we ran to his car. We both got in. He drove off.

Rayan: You don't need to be there.

Chris: I know. I just be wantin to leave. But he just gonna find me.

Rayan: So what. I'm here with you all the time. You ain't gotta worry. Tomorrow, you gonna go and get all your belongings and move with me.

Chris: No that's a bad idea.

Rayan: No it isn't. He is just gonna get nad and beat you for no reason.
Chris: Idk.

Rayan: Chris, you're living with me. I don't want you back there. I understand that he's your brother but he don't treat you right.

Chris:.........You and Prince are the only ones that care about me when it comes to me.

Rayan: That's becuz we love you. All of us do. Me, Prince, Craig, EJ, Aaliyah, Crystal, RayVannah, and Myles.

Chris:...........My brother loves me.

Rayan: Besides him.

It was quiet the whole ride...........