C.44 The End.

This will be the last chapter.

Christopher (girl if ya remember)

I remember those petty days when my brother and ex boyfriend were fighting. *giggles* Those were the times man. I remember when Ray used to sneak in the house and stuff and Santo would be upset. I remember when Prince tried to make me get new friends and stuff *giggles* yeah...but now everyone jut sort of did their own thing.

Ray and I had broke up. I know shocker right? But we broke up because Ray had moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to get a better life. I wanted to go with him but he insisted on me staying here...and turns out Ray had checked himself into a hospital a year ago. He had an addiction and I didn't even know about it and it shattered my heart. He moved miles and miles away from me so I wouldn't see him in such an ugly state. But it was for the best and I support him in his decision. He said when he gets better we can be together again...and I believe in him.

Santo and I will always be close whether or not we are far from each other. He had been in and out of jail and he is in their again. I try to convince him but he just won't listen. But we still talk and all because that's my brother and I love him. He had been into too much trouble! Gangs, stealing, robbing...if he would have just stuck to raping then he would be fine. But I still love him. And he is still protective of me still but he eases off sometimes. Hopefully he changes his ways.

*ring*

"Hello", i answered.

"Hey!"

"Oh hey Jacob! Where you at?", I asked.

"Outside come on we about to go somewhere.", he said.

"Oh where?", i asked.

"Somewhere that will surprise you."

"Okay give me 10 I'll be right out." , i said.

10 mind went by.......

"Wassup Chris", greeted Craig.

"Hey it's so good to see ya.", i said smiling while getting in the front seat.

"Good to see you too!", said Craig.

I only talk to Craig and Jacob now (prince). The rest of the people we used to be around got distant...well we all got distant. But I'm fine with only a couple friends.

"Aye got the crew with me and all.", Jacob said turning the corner.

"Better like this though. I like this anyway much better than having a bunch of fakes.", I said.

"Yeah. Me and Myles still cool. Aaliyah had moved outta town.", Craig informed.

"Oh."

"You heard from Ray?", Jacob asked.

"Yeah we talk. He said he's doing better and he should be out soon.", I said.

"Mmmm okay. Glad to see he's doing fine.", Jacob said.

"Yeah.", said Craig.

"Aye Craig where's EJ.", i asked.

"Uhm....gone."

"Why?"

"Cheated and I ain't like it.", he said rolling his eyes and shruggin his shoulders.

"You plan on moving on soon?", i asked.

"Yes. But right now I'm just chillin."

"Oh okay."

"We almost there.", Jacob said.

Very soon we pulled up to the airport. What are we here for?

"Who we picking up?", I asked.

"My friend. He ain't have nobody else to pick him up. So I insisted.", he said grinning.

"Awe."

"Aye Chris look over here.", Craig said.

"What am I looking at?", i asked.

"These fine me men over here. You see?"

"I mean yeah they are fine but..."

"But what?", Craig asked.

"Uhm nothing. Nothing.", i said.

"But the fact that she had a boyfriend."

I turned around and there he was. His hair was in a puff ball and his skin was clear of any acne and black spots. He had this huge smile on him and I couldn't ask for a better moment. So I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

"Surprise.", Jacob said clapping.

"You guys did this for me?", she asked.

"I did it for you. I was supposed to come home next months but they said I was good so they gave me a ticket to go home and I called up Jacob and Craig and we planned it to be a surprise.", Ray said.

"Well this was one of the best surprises I'be had in a while and I'm happy!"

"Yeah yeah good great and all but to celebrate let's go and eat!", Craig said walking out towards the doors.

"Sounds good bro.", Jacob said following him.

"Well I didn't really eat for real so...you going?", Ray asked.

"Yeah!"

"Come on. Then maybe after we can celebrate on our own.", he said smiling.

"Can't wait."

"Me either baby girl...me either."

Closed Caption Is Sponsored By My New Book Called "The Flower That Speaks" And "Hidden Secrets" And I Hope You Guys Like It. I Will Be Publishing The First Chapter Before I post The Rest Because I Want To Know If You Guys Are Gonna Like It. And This Is The End Of The Story And I Thank You Guys For Reading.