The New Chapter 30

I deleted Chapter 30 so here is a new Chaptet 30.

Crystal's POV

My best friend Chris....I haven't seen her in a while. Hey ya'll. I have a new image. My hair is long like my fellow friend Rayan's...I can't see how he can have all that hair and deal with it. Anyway, I dyed my hair black, and my I get all attention bcuz my butt and chest grew more, I got taller, and I'm 17 now. Me and Myles are still cool. He still looks the same. Just taller. Makes me look short.

Me and Christopher was always close. Well that's only becuz she was one of Princeton's friends. Princeton and Aaliyah decided to be friends for now. Long story.

Prince's POV

I'm headed to Chris's house. We always keep up on each other.

DingDong!

Chris: Hi Prince!

Me: Hi Christopher!

We hugged tight but then I seen Ray come down the stairs. So I broke away. We just stared at each other.

Chris: Hey! Ya ain't gonna start fighting are ya'?

Yeah me and Ray aren't friends anymore. Long story.

Me: No.

Rayan: Why is he here?

Chris: He's just visiting.

Rayan: After what he did to you and you two are still friends?

Chris: Yeah. Second chances are a fresh start you know.

I tried to rape her. But she got away. Then Ray tried to kill me. I'm glad his.mother was there to stop it. Now he hates me.

Chris: Can we be alone?

Rayan: No. Imma watch ya.

Chris: Ray you can watch us by sitting on the steps.

He hurried to the steps and watched us.

Chris: He's just mad at what happened.

Me: I know. He'll never get over it.

He just gave me death glares. I didn't care. We just sat on the couch and talled. For about a good 30 minutes I was gettin ready to go. He was eyein me everytime.

Me: See you later Chris.

Chris: Later Prince.

I left....thinking about her. I remember that day....

~Flashback~

Knock-Knock! Knock Knock!

Prince's POV

That must be Chris.

I answered the door.

Me: Hey Chris.

Chris: Hi.

She.walked in and I closed the door. I hugged her tight.

Me: You look good.

Chris: Thank you.

Then dress is looking good on her! And it's short! Mm-mm-mm! She sat on the couch and smiled at me. She was lookin so good. I went and sat next to her.

Me: Why is it that everyday you get prettier and prettier?

Chris: I don't know. Do I?

Me: Yes.

Chris: Well thank you.

Her smile is so sexy!

Prince: Would you care for something to drink?

Chris: Yes.

I walked to the Kitchen and got our drinks from my cold ice box. I walked back over to her and gave her that good...Sprite Soda! I drank a little bit of mines and watched her drink hers. She don't know what's in that soda yet........

We talked til she felt the drug kick in. She got weak and sleepy.
Chris: Prince....I'm tired.

Me: Already? It hasn't even been an hour yet.

Chris: I'm just tired....-yawns- Can I sleep here tonight?

Prince: Yeah.

I tried to her stand up but she almost fell. So I layed her on the couch.......Pssht! I got on top of her. She giggled. Uuhhmmm, okay. I unzipped her dress reeeaaalll...sllloooooww. She then caught my hands.

Chris: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing.

Chris: I feel cold.

Me: I'll warm you up.

I felt all over her. She felt so good. I kissed her but she.pushed me away.

Chris: Prince, I don't like this.

I ignored her and kissed her down to her belly botton but she pulled me away.

Chris: Stop!

She moved me but I pinned her down and kissed her over and over. She broke away.

Chria: Stop it! Move! I'm not so tired anymore!

I slapped her! She broke down crying. I unzipped the dress all the way down and she covered herself. I moved her arms but she kicked me. I was weak. She zipped her dress back up and ran outta the house...leavinh her car.

~Flashback Over~

Me: I was so close.