Again?

Aaliyah.

Me and Prince broke up. But we're still cool. But he doesn't know about me going in and outta the hospital. Yeah. I've been going crazy since we broke up. I'm 17 now! I guess I was too ypung for him. But he's 18! Anyway, I go crazy becuz I miss him, he isn't with me, he was everything to me, and I don't know if we could work things out again. -sigh- I hate being lonely! I just gotta deal with it. But it's hard. I'm not in the hospital right now. I'm at home. All alone. You have Chris and Ray, Crystal and Myles, Chresanto and RayVannah--maybe...And Elijah and Craig. I'm just Aaliyah.

Prince.

Aaliyah just kept running through my head. But I gotta get over her. I gotta new gurl. Yep! Her name is Racheal. Yeah I know what you're thinking. Why would you do that and blah blah blah! Well I wanna get over Aaliyah. Of course we're friends but she will probably break up our friendship becuz of me with another gurl. Do I miss Aaliyah? Yes. Yes I do. But I don't see her much. I do worry about her though.

Chris.

Me: Chris Brown? No. August Alsina? Ugh! No. Nicki Minaj? Heck No. Uhh..Beyoncè? Nope. TLC? Not now. Mindless Behavior? -laugh- This looks just like Ray, Chres, Craig, and Prince. OMG!! But maybe. Mariah Carey, Whitney Huston, OMG Girlz, Ginuwan? Nooo!....Where is my other CD's?

I was looking through my box full of CD's to listen to some music. I have like 3 boxes og CD's.

Me: Monica...Usher...Lil Wayne...Wait! Lil Wayne? This ain't my CD. -threw it across the room- Uhm, Tevin Campell, B2K, Destiny's Child....Brandy. -smiles-.

I put in the CD. It was one of her old CD's. But this was her first one. I changed it to another track and my favorite song Best Friend came on. I like old school better than new school.

-Music Plays-

Knock-knock!!

Me: Coming.-answers the door- Hi Chres.

Chres: Hey. -walked in-

Me: What do you want?

Chres: To find a CD.

He was bold enough to go through my boxes of CD's like it was his. Uhh...Respect plz or ask first.

Me: Uhh you ain't ask.

Chres: You don't ask for my stuff.

Me: So...What if it was something personal in there.

Chres: What if it was something personal in my stuff?

Me: All your CD's be on the dresser. Not in any box.

Chres: So. It could've been something in the CD's.

Me: Boy hurry up.

Chres: Ugh!

Me: What?

Chres: I hate the fact that we look.so alike.

Me: Oh. Well, did your mother hace another twin?

Chres: I don't know. I was only 2 to 3 weeks when I got adopted.

Me: You should go see.

Chres: No.

Me: C'mon.

Chres: NO!!

Me: Dang, you ain't have to yell!

Chres: I just hate when you say that!!

Me: Calm the heck down!

Chres: I am!!

Me: No you ain't.

Then I heard a crash on the floor. My CD's!!

Me: My CD's! Are you crazy!

Then he slammed me into a wall and pinned me. I grew scared.

Me: Chres--gco

Chres: Don't you ever say that again!! Don't even bring it up!! I only have a sister!! And that's you!!

He pushed me onto the floor, left out my room, and he slammed my door. Is he gonna abuse me again?