26.)Tunnel of Love

Cherie:

Waking up the next morning, I opened my eyes to see that Freddie wasn't in bed. Something in me told me not to panic and just then I heard his beautiful voice singing me into consciousness.

I wrapped my robe around myself and headed for downstairs. I had to work hard to hold in a giggle as I found Freddie in the kitchen dancing around singing while he cooked some eggs on the stove. He looked so incredibly adorable! He was completely naked except for Roses turquoise ruffled apron. His cute little butt was moving back and forth as he swayed his hips. "Da da da day oh dun dum dun daaay ayy oh oh oh"

"Well, isn't this a lovely sight to wake up to?," Freddie jumped back and eggs dropped to the ground when he dropped the frying pan.

"Oh sorry!," I rushed towards him to help him clean up the mess.

"You scared the crap out of me!," he whined. Clutching his chest dramatically.

I giggled at him and smacked his bare bum.
"Oh, you like that, don't you darling?" He grinned widely at me and I nodded in response.

"Well, I WAS trying to make you breakfast..but if you've got something else in mind then... by all means...," he undid the string around the apron and it fell to the ground giving me an eye full of goods. I couldn't look away. This pregnancy sure was making me hornier than ever, or maybe it was just the him that was making me uncontrollably frisky. Either way, I didn't mind at all!

"You'll have to catch me first!," I ran around the kitchen, through the living broom as Freddie playfully tried to grab ahold of me. It really was a funny sight to see him running around the house completely naked. I ran back to the kitchen where he caught me from behind in a bear hug.

"Ha haa! I win!," he attacked my neck with kisses and I laughed, pushing away from his grip, because his mustache was tickling me. He locked his arms around me more, securing his grip.

"Freddie-stop...Freddie your mustache! It's tickling me!," I cried, laughing like mad.

"You don't like it, darling?," he asked, Turing his body so he was now in front of me.

"No..I don't! Not at all!," I replied, keeping a dead serious face.

"Hmm... well, I guess I COULD shave it off..if you don't fancy...," he acted so shy and insecure I regretted teasing him.

"No, Freddie don't you DARE touch it! I said I didn't like it...I never said I didn't LOVE IT!," I kissed his lips three times quickly.

"Oh, no you don't..get over here," he brought our lips back together for a longer more sexy kiss. The only way to really kiss this man of mine. Which reminds me...IS he mine?

Before I could ask the question aloud, my mind turned to other things as I felt Freddie swoop me up into his arms.

"Now then, shall we shag in the kitchen or up in the bedroom?,"

Not wanting to kill the mood, I responded the only way I could think of. I looked back at him straight into his eyes and slowly moved my face closer to him. I felt him shift me a little in his arms. I put my lips next to his ear "Wherever you take me, take all of me," I whispered. And before I leaned back to see his expression, I licked slowly gliding my tongue up his face from jawline to cheekbone.

I saw the lust in his eyes as he placed me down on top of the kitchen island, "Kitchen it is, then," he stated in a husky voice.

In a hurry he opened my robe. Licking his lips he bent down so that his face was now between my legs. My nipples hardened in excitement. I knew what was coming. He looked up at me, seduction clear in his eyes, "My favorite meal of the day...," he popped his lips and smiled before devouring his breakfast.