9.5)A Little Bit of Tenderness (Part 2)

Cherie's POV:

As I slowly unwrapped myself from Freddie's arms, I felt him pull me closer..

"Mmmm...don't leave me...," he mumbled into the back of my neck.

"I have to get up and take a shower...I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my face for today...," I sighed and he let me slip off the bed out of his strong arms.

"Your face is the most beautiful I've ever seen...," he said in a deep sleepy voice. Ooph, his morning voice is even sexier than how he regularly talks....

"Not like this it isn't," I playfully replied, rolling my eyes.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door, leaving Freddie tangled up in the covers on my bed. I was afraid to look in the mirror, my head was still pounding and I knew my face surely looked horrifying!

I gasped as I looked back at my reflection in the vanity mirror. My bottom lip was incredibly engorged and my left eye was half way closed with swelling. I let my hair tumble down from the loose bun that was now a knotted mess. I turned the water to the hottest I could stand and winced as the heat cascaded down my back. It hurt but at the same time my muscles relaxed a bit more with every second I stood under the water.

Getting out, I wrapped myself in a towel and realized i must have forgotten my robe in my room. I peeked my head out the door and seen Freddie spread out on my bed like a starfish. He had his eyes closed and his chest rose and fell with a steady breathing rhythm.

Good. He's still asleep. I slipped out the door and careful stepped over the mess that was my room. I unhooked my robe from the back of my bedroom door and was about to but it on when..

"Oh my, what a vision to wake up to...," Freddie huskily said.

"I'm sure...," I said sarcastically, chuckling at his flattering.

I slipped into my robe, but didn't turn to face him. After all, if he thought I looked good from behind- he'd surely have a heart attack if I turned to show him my hideous face right now.

That's when I heard the springs of my bed, and Freddie's heavy footsteps approaching behind me.

"Are you really going to ignore me, Angel...?," he asked, as his hands wrapped around my waist from behind.

I felt goosebumps rise all over my body. His low sexy voice was driving me crazy! What I wouldn't do to this man, if I had the chance...I bit my lip, refusing to let my thoughts slip from my mouth.

"Uhm... I'm just going to get dressed now..would you mind maybe getting me some ice...for my face..," I asked while I walked away from him, still with my back towards him. I hurriedly searched my closet for something to wear and went back into the bathroom to change.

By the time I got the courage to come out, I seen that Freddie had cleaned half of the junk from the floor of my room.

"You don't have to do that," I said walking over to him.

"It's no trouble, I was just busying myself while I waited for you..," he replied, still looking down at the ground, picking up my now broken picture frames.

He placed them on my dresser and looked up at me. I seen the hurt look in his eyes, as he scanned my face, before he masked his expression with a little sympathetic smile.

"Yeah..I know...," I sighed deeply, touching my eye.

He moved closer and grabbed both of my hands, leading me to sit in the bed.

"Here..let me..," he grabbed an ice pack that he had wrapped in a napkin and gently touched it to my lip.

"My lips not the problem. I can always fix it up to look naturally plump...," I put my hand on top of his and moved it up to my eye.